Tattoos For "Unique Tops" Tab

I was just wondering if the different tattoo chest pieces could be added to the Unique Top piece, including the Yakuza and Yakuza glowing tattoo chest pieces for female characters.  The reason I ask this is simply because, it's adds a little more variety.  One of my characters has tattoos (Yakuza, glowing), yet I can't show them on some (or maybe just one) of the different Tab selection choices for the upper body, one of them being the "Unique Top," and I was really hoping that I could keep the consistency with different costumes.  Also, the glowing Yakuza tattoos are pretty cool, so I would hate to miss out on being able to show those off on my character.

• Thanks 1

Some Tabs for the upper body don't allow certain chest and arms options, such as ANY of the tattoos chest and arms options--at least for the Unique Top I know this happens.  Same thing happens with the different Tabs you can choose for legs/lower body, you can't choose certain boots unless you simply keep it as "Tights."  So, there are slight differences and limitations.

I would like it so that I can wear the Unique Top WITH the Tops and Skin Yakuza (plus the other tattoos) chest and arms option selected basically, since you can't right now.

Edited by Mallador

Any pieces with skin only have 1 color choice since the skin color is color 2.  This was likely intentional to prevent making nekkid characters as the skin options are never quite the same as costume colors.  In the case of the tatoos,  they are the skin color.  Not that its impossible to port them over to other categories but it might take more then copy/paste to another category.

As far as unique tops go however, there are a lot of Tops with Skin options for the chest slot under the Patrician's Toga. So the skin costume option is already there. It just needs more of the options ported over.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Developer

I'll make a note of this to add them, since they should technically be available under Shirts and Unique Tops. The only reason they're not (and there could be others) is because the lists that maintain them are duplicated lists per category, so oversights tend to happen. For obvious reasons, they don't belong in Tights, Baggy and Armored which are the only other 3 categories they're not available under.

If you find similar inconsistencies like this, feel free to mention it on the costume bug report thread.

• Like 2