Pylon times and Trapdoor runs for dominators - Let's generate some data

EnjoyTheJourney

RE: Radiation Assault, I think it's likely to perform best with a set like Earth or Plant Control where you're able to be a lot faster on the hard mezzes. It hits pretty hard and the self heal is potentially useful. I do think this set plays more cleanly on armored archetypes, where an occasional heal works a bit better than on a blink and you die Dominator.

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/22/2022 at 4:19 PM, oedipus_tex said:

RE: Radiation Assault, I think it's likely to perform best with a set like Earth or Plant Control where you're able to be a lot faster on the hard mezzes. It hits pretty hard and the self heal is potentially useful. I do think this set plays more cleanly on armored archetypes, where an occasional heal works a bit better than on a blink and you die Dominator.

I'm still very new to rad assault, so it's a given that there's a lot for me to learn about it. The potential seems there for good damage, though.

Another combination not previously explored is reported out about below ...

Plant / Psi assault / Ice mastery dominator

Pylon defeat:  2:55 (347 DPS)
Trapdoor run: 6:40

- 1 pylon defeat and 1 trapdoor run

T4 intuition radial alpha, T4 degenerative core, T4 barrier core destiny, T4 melee core hybrid, no judgment or lore used. No clicky accolades, temp powers, or amplifiers were used. Only insps used were yellow inspirations to nullify blind in trapdoor run.

Pylon ...

Just scanning the DPA for different single target powers in psi assault doesn't suggest mid-300s DPS on a pylon test would be likely. It must be the combined effects of drain psyche, creepers, and sleet that pushed DPS that high for the pylon test. 

Trapdoor ...

One of the unusual facts about this pairing is that plant control and psi assault have distinctive features to them that make them potentially good for AOE versus large crowds. Plant's advantages for improving AOE damage (seeds, creepers) are quite well known at this point. One somewhat less well known fact about psi assault is that psychic shockwave has a target cap of 16, versus a target cap of 10 or lower for other dominator assault set AOEs (including PbAOEs). Even though the damage from psychic shockwave isn't higher than other dominator AOEs, being able to hit 60% more targets helps for clearing crowds. 

At least for me this is a very good Trapdoor time. In the hands of others it could probably speed through even faster. 

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Plant Control
Secondary Power Set: Psionic Assault
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(5)
Level 1: Psionic Dart -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Roots -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(25), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(25)
Level 4: Mind Probe -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dam%(21), Mk'Bit-Dam%(11)
Level 6: Telekinetic Thrust -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(17), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(15)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(13), CrcPrs-Conf%(15), CrcPrs-Conf(50)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(11)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(36)
Level 18: Vines -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(23), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(19), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46)
Level 20: Drain Psyche -- TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(A), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(43), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(46), DS:DSyncHealRech(48), DS:DSyncEndModRech(50)
Level 22: Rune of Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(43)
Level 24: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(27), TraoftheH-Dam%(27), PstBls-Dam%(40), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), JvlVll-Dam%(42)
Level 28: Subdue -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Apc-Acc/Rchg(29), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Apc-Dam%(31), TraoftheH-Dam%(31)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34)
Level 32: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(33), Rct-Def(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 35: Psionic Lance -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), GldJvl-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Psychic Shockwave -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 41: Sleet -- DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(A), DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(42)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(45), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(45), ShlWal-Def(45)
Level 47: Hoarfrost -- Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Spore Burst -- CaloftheS-Heal%(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
------------

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney
  • Like 1

Based on the testing done below, electric assault may be underrated, at least by some. 

Fire / electric / ice dominator

Pylon defeat: 3:18 (321 DPS)

Trapdoor run: 8:40 (but, endurance bottomed out and detoggling occurred during the Trapdoor fight, lost 20 - 30 seconds right there)

T4 vigor core alpha, T4 degenerative core, T4 barrier core destiny, T4 melee core hybrid, no judgment or lore used. No clicky accolades, temp powers, or amplifiers were used. Only insps used were yellow inspirations to nullify blind in trapdoor run.

Pylon ...

The attack chain was to cast sleet whenever it was up, build up after sleet if sleet and build up were available at nearly the same time, then snipe, char, charged brawl, thunderstrike, and use whatever was available from there. Voltaic sentinel was recast whenever I noticed it was down. The attack chain wasn't very smooth, at least the way I executed it. So, 321 DPS can be accurately regarded a reflection of what somebody who isn't used to this powerset combination can do. It can undoubtedly be at least somewhat better (not sure how much, though). 

Trapdoor ...

This was not at all a smooth run. As for the pylon defeat, I made quite a few mistakes along the way in how electric assault powers were used (and when). I was also slow casting barrier once, with both rune of protection and melee core hybrid down at the same time that barrier was not engaged. That led to about 75% of this dominator's hit points disappearing in a few seconds. Fortunately, barrier and hoarfrost were both available at the time and so a potential defeat was averted.

The biggest error, though, was to turn on both sprint and athletic run to dash to the last spawn before Trapdoor and then to forget to switch those toggles off. That led to endurance bottoming out in the middle of the Trapdoor fight. It's not generally a good idea to de-toggle your character when fighting an elite boss, especially when playing an AT that doesn't have a large hit point cushion. Luckily this dominator survived and finished up Trapdoor not long after getting toggles going again. 

The main takeaway from this test seems to be that even in inexperienced hands electric assault can be effective. This wasn't the result I expected. But, it's a welcome result nonetheless. On a connected point, thunderstrike proved to be more helpful than I had predicted based on the damage numbers I was seeing, especially for the splash damage. It had clear defensive advantages, it cut down on runners by knocking mobs over, and it visibly quickened the defeat of a fair number of mobs hit by the splash damage. 

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Fire Control
Secondary Power Set: Electricity Assault

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Char -- Dmg-I(A), GldJvl-Dam%(3), GldNet-Dam%(3), NrnSht-Dam%(5), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Charged Bolts -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Fire Cages -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(11), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(9)
Level 4: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(13)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 8: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 10: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 12: Flashfire -- AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(19), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(19), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(21), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(21)
Level 14: Charged Brawl -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(23), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Hct-Dam%(25), TchofDth-Dam%(27)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(27), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 18: Cinders -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(29), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31)
Level 20: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31)
Level 22: Zapp -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Apc-Dmg(33), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Apc-Dam%(34), GldJvl-Dam%(34)
Level 24: Rune of Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(34)
Level 26: Bonfire -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(36)
Level 28: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(39)
Level 32: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(39), Rct-Def(40), Rct-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 35: Thunder Strike -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43), ScrDrv-Dam%(46)
Level 38: Voltaic Sentinel -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(40), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(42), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 41: Sleet -- DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(45), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(45), ShlWal-Def(45)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Hoarfrost -- Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 50: Vigor Core Paragon 
------------

• Like 1

Finally got around to a fairly iconic powerset combination that has good DPS potential. 

fire / fire / ice dominator

Pylon defeat: 2:52 (351 DPS) 

Trapdoor run: 8:30 

T4 vigor core alpha, T4 degenerative core, T4 barrier core destiny, T4 melee core hybrid, no judgment or lore used. No clicky accolades, temp powers, or amplifiers were used. Only insps used were yellow inspirations to nullify blind in trapdoor run.

Pylon ...

I had an attack chain planned out ahead of time that went something like sleet, embrace of fire after sleet if they were both available at (nearly) the same time, and then blaze, char, snipe, blaze, char, fire blast, blaze, and so on. But, it didn't work out that way. Lots of mistakes were made when trying to predict which power would recharge next, plus there were some mis-clicks.  So, getting 351 DPS with all that fumbling seems to suggest that fire blast single target DPS is in a pretty good place. Fire assault is known for having excellent single target damage, so that wasn't a surprise.  

About 15 seconds was removed from the actual time taken to account for time spent hiding behind a broken wall to avoid getting hit a second time by a passing dropship; the two other, safer pylons were previously defeated by another, and so a riskier pylon needed to be defeated. 

Trapdoor ...

It wasn't completely clear why this run was so noticeably slower than the time anticipated (it was about 2 to 2.5 minutes slower than anticipated). Perhaps the cone underperformed compared to the damage combustion would have added; combustion is much easier to use, even though it has lower DPA than fire breath. I also wasn't as quick as I probably should have been to use the fire cages, which caused more runners to get loose. 

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Fire Control
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Assault

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Char -- Apc-Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(5), NrnSht-Dam%(5), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(7), GldNet-Dam%(7), UnbCns-Dam%(9)
Level 1: Flares -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Fire Cages -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(11), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(17)
Level 4: Fire Breath -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(13), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(34), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dam%(42), JvlVll-Dam%(40)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(9)
Level 8: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 10: Fire Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(15), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Dcm-Build%(15)
Level 12: Flashfire -- AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(21), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(43), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(43), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(46)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 16: Embrace of Fire -- RechRdx-I(A), DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(19)
Level 18: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 20: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46)
Level 22: Rune of Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(23)
Level 24: Cinders -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(25), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(43), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46)
Level 26: Bonfire -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(27)
Level 28: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34)
Level 32: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(33), Rct-Def(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 35: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), GldJvl-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Blaze -- Apc-Acc/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dam%(40), GldJvl-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Sleet -- DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Hoarfrost -- Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(3)
Level 50: Vigor Core Paragon 
------------

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 11:33 AM, EnjoyTheJourney said:

We have a figure of 353 DPS (IIRC) from a pylon defeat contributed by Voltak, who was playing a dark / dark dominator; you can find his threads about defeating different AVs with a dark / dark dominator. In fact, his threads are a good starting point for looking at how to put together dominator builds in general and how to play them. 

It would be interesting to see how quickly a dark / dark dominator can clear medium difficulty, high notoriety content, such as a trapdoor run. 

I hope this helps to showcase what a Dark/Dark Dominator can do vs extremely dangerous/difficult enemies, using no inspirations at all, no deaths, max diff settings. 

On 4/5/2022 at 11:33 AM, EnjoyTheJourney said:

We have a figure of 353 DPS (IIRC) from a pylon defeat contributed by Voltak, who was playing a dark / dark dominator; you can find his threads about defeating different AVs with a dark / dark dominator. In fact, his threads are a good starting point for looking at how to put together dominator builds in general and how to play them. 

It would be interesting to see how quickly a dark / dark dominator can clear medium difficulty, high notoriety content, such as a trapdoor run. 

**** PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER -- This pylon testing time was using ONLY DARK secondary.    MEANING --  No dark/dark was used.  No primary was used. 
That is big deal, for one of the other reasons.... THREE PETS is significant DPS.  

Here below is the data 

Dark Assault+Ice Mastery (Test Server with snipe changes)

Degenerative Core Flawless

Musculature Core Paragon

Ageless Core Epiphany (for endurance)

Perma Domination

Chain:Smite-Midnight Grasp-Gloom-Moon Beam (Gather Shadows-Sleet when up)

Assualt Radial Embodiment (double dmg)

2:20  ~401.72dps

2:21  ~399.78dps

Assault Core Embodiment (+dmg)

2:13 ~416.13dps

2:04 ~437.96dps

The +dmg Dominator proc was in Midnight Grasp. Pure +dmg Hyprid slot did work a little better then the double hit

Sleet did have both (target aoe) -res procs in it

Edited by Voltak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Voltak said:

**** PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER -- This pylon testing time was using ONLY DARK secondary.    MEANING --  No dark/dark was used.  No primary was used.  353 was using dark assault only.   
That is big deal, for one of the other reasons.... THREE PETS is significant DPS.  

Here below is the data 

Dark Assault+Ice Mastery (Test Server with snipe changes)

Degenerative Core Flawless

Musculature Core Paragon

Ageless Core Epiphany (for endurance)

Perma Domination

Chain:Smite-Midnight Grasp-Gloom-Moon Beam (Gather Shadows-Sleet when up)

Assualt Radial Embodiment (double dmg)

2:20  ~401.72dps

2:21  ~399.78dps

Assault Core Embodiment (+dmg)

2:13 ~416.13dps

2:04 ~437.96dps

The +dmg Dominator proc was in Midnight Grasp. Pure +dmg Hyprid slot did work a little better then the double hit

Sleet did have both (target aoe) -res procs in it

My memory was clearly off. 

Thank you for improving the accuracy of information being given in this thread. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

Inspired by a post by Luminara about the newly revised aura of confusion, which can now trigger domination, a build was put together as follows:

Gravity / rad assault / psi mastery dominator (conceptually, this is a scientist given psychic powers by a radiation experiment gone awry)

Pylon defeat: 4:30 (270 DPS), 3:04 (336 DPS) 

Trapdoor run: 10:35, 10:30

- 2 pylon defeats and 2 trapdoor runs

T4 intuition radial alpha, T4 degenerative core, T4 barrier core destiny, T4 melee core hybrid, no judgment or lore used. No clicky accolades, temp powers, or amplifiers were used. Only insps used were yellow inspirations to nullify blind in trapdoor run.

Pylon ...

I forgot to summon singularity until a little while into the first pylon defeat and got it repeatedly defeated by bad positioning. For the second pylon defeat I precast singularity and it stayed alive the whole time. This was the main difference between the first pylon defeat and the second. 

Trapdoor ...

The functional idea behind this powerset combination was to improve upon the control limitations of gravity with aura of confusion. Another goal was to get more value out of aura of confusion by using wormhole to drop mobs on my dominator's head (hopefully near the singularity, as well, for even better herding). Radiation assault was chosen for the defense debuffs, to help with "to hit" for the dom and for confused mobs, and the heal. Also, a key goal was to avoid any powersets that would disable the ability of mobs to hit each other, to best leverage aura of confusion. Thus, no dark assault, no ice powersets with their -recharge, etc. 

For improving safety the addition of aura of confusion to gravity control was an unqualified success; when basically all mobs in melee range that con boss or below have no interest in hitting your dominator, your dominator will tend to live longer. For speeding up trapdoor runs this powerset combination wasn't as effective as hoped. A fair amount of this was my total lack of experience with this particular powerset combination. Part of this was that the AOE for this particular powerset combination isn't as strong as hoped. 

This is still a very effective combination overall, though, and it should contribute to teams just fine. 

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Radioactive Assault
Power Pool: Force of Will
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), GldJvl-Dam%(50), ExpStr-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Neutrino Bolt -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(7), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(7), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(9)
Level 4: Contaminated Strike -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(11), TchofLadG-%Dam(11), TchofDth-Dam%(13), GldStr-%Dam(13)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(15), Rct-ResDam%(15)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(17)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 12: Mighty Leap -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 14: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 16: Fusion -- RechRdx-I(A), DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(19), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(21), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(23), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(23)
Level 20: Radiation Siphon -- DS:DSyncHealAcc(A), DS:DSyncEndHeal(25)
Level 22: Unleash Potential -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RechRdx-I(25), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Wormhole -- AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(27), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(29), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(29), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(31)
Level 28: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(33), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(33)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(37)
Level 35: Proton Volley -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Dmg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dam%(39), AchHee-ResDeb%(40)
Level 38: Devastating Blow -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Rchg(40), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Hct-Dam%(42), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(42)
Level 41: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 44: Mind Over Body -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-Def(48)
Level 49: World of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(3), Prv-Absorb%(5)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5)
Level 12: Takeoff 
------------

• Thanks 1

Another experiment with a thematically interesting powerset combination. The short summary: Very good for safety, but DPS and clear speed were lower tier.

earth / earth / psi mastery dominator (A sentient earth creature with pyschic powers)

Pylon defeat: Defeated, 7:30 (213 DPS) 

Trapdoor run: 11:37

- defeated by a pylon once, 1 pylon defeat, and 1 trapdoor run

Pylon ...

For the first attempt at a pylon defeat dom ended up with my dom being defeated when I forgot to re-engage hasten for a fair while, lost dom, and then lost toggles. I got stubborn about pushing through anyways, not noticing for a little while that toggles had dropped. A few big hits in a row from the pylon defeated this dom. This was the first time in a fair while to have a character defeated by a pylon and it was a bit embarrassing. 

The second effort to defeat a pylon was better executed. But, this particular build didn't get good single target DPS, ending up taking 7:30 to finish up (213 DPS). If some compromises had been made in defenses, such as taking ageless over barrier and probably a few other changes, then at least a somewhat better DPS total seems likely. Alternatively, if more damage procs had been used the DPS total would also likely have done better; fitting in less recharge was a viable option with force feedback +recharge IOs in fissure and hurl boulder. 

Trapdoor ...

Despite the low overall clear speed, clear speed for mobs that were repeatedly being hit with the two earth assault AOEs wasn't bad; neither of the two earth assault AOEs have high DPA. But, they're available quite often so they were actually fairly quick at clearing the mobs they were hitting. The primary limitations on overall clear speed were the 10 mob target cap, which quite noticeably slowed down clear speed for the x8 trapdoor spawns, and the so-so single target damage, which made defeating any runners and other leftover mobs take longer. 

Safety was very good for this run. The "melee shield" provided by aura of confusion was very helpful for both builds for which it was tried out. 

After having tested out a fair number of dominator builds through pylon tests and trapdoor runs, the limit on AOE target caps of 5 or 10 for almost all dominator assault set AOEs seems to be the single most important factor in limiting clear speed for most dominators. In other respects dominators seem well suited to clearing a wide variety of content with a good degree of safety and in a very respectable time frame.

The two dominator primaries that tend to be the quickest at clearing trapdoor runs (plant and fire) excel at clear speed not only because they directly increase AOE damage, but because they also each in their own way help players overcome the assault set AOE target cap limitation facing most other dominator builds. 

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Earth Control
Secondary Power Set: Earth Assault
Power Pool: Force of Will

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Fossilize -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(5)
Level 1: Stone Spears -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), ExpStr-Dam%(50), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 2: Stone Cages -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(11), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(13)
Level 4: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Arm-Acc/Rchg(15), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Arm-Dam%(19), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(19)
Level 6: Quicksand -- DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(A)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(25), Rct-ResDam%(33)
Level 10: Hurl Boulder -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), Apc-Dam%(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(37)
Level 12: Stalagmites -- AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(37), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(37), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(40), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(43)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Power Up -- DS:DSyncSlowRechEnd(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 18: Earthquake -- DS:DSyncDamRech(A)
Level 20: Heavy Mallet -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Mk'Bit-Dam%(25)
Level 22: Mighty Leap -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 26: Volcanic Gasses -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(27), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(27), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(29)
Level 28: Seismic Smash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(31), UnbCns-Dam%(33)
Level 30: Unleash Potential -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RechRdx-I(43), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 32: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 35: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(36), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 38: Fissure -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(39), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), PstBls-Dam%(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 41: Mind Over Body -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(43)
Level 44: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-Def(48)
Level 49: World of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(5), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), Prv-Absorb%(7)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 22: Takeoff 
------------

• Thanks 1

My Dark/Dark Dominator, aka “Hommage à Voltak”, is amongst the shortlist of recently updated/respeced characters that is almost ready to take the pylon test.

I haven’t done this trapdoor mission thing since live. Not up to speed on that. But my pylon times are getting better 🙂 

Edited by arcane

On 6/10/2022 at 12:39 PM, Voltak said:

**** PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER -- This pylon testing time was using ONLY DARK secondary.    MEANING --  No dark/dark was used.  No primary was used. 

A few tests in, and, so far, the Dark/ does NOT contribute much DPS against a pylon because the pets die way too quickly. I tried to use Shadow Field to give the pets some extra protection but I'm still only getting one miss at a time, not consecutively - and each pet can only take two hits apparently.

Now, if you had Spirit Ward, or were a Controller, I can see these pets doing a lot. 

1 hour ago, arcane said:

A few tests in, and, so far, the Dark/ does NOT contribute much DPS against a pylon because the pets die way too quickly. I tried to use Shadow Field to give the pets some extra protection but I'm still only getting one miss at a time, not consecutively - and each pet can only take two hits apparently.

Now, if you had Spirit Ward, or were a Controller, I can see these pets doing a lot. 

I heard from a friend who heard from a friend.... Pet resists IO's , Spirit Ward... pets good to go.  BU proc for pets. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Voltak said:

I heard from a friend who heard from a friend.... Pet resists IO's , Spirit Ward... pets good to go.  BU proc for pets. 

Sigh, I was going to go with “save Sorcery builds for Controllers” but there was still so much pet downtime on my pylon tests, and I want to see that potential pet DPS. If pets were actually alive I’m sure I’d cross over into 500+ DPS. Looks like I have another respec to go before settling down.

To find any more slots, I may have to do some wild stuff. Am I a kook for thinking about 1-slotting or even ditching Dark Grasp? 

Edited by arcane

22 minutes ago, arcane said:

To find any more slots, I may have to do some wild stuff. Am I a kook for thinking about 1-slotting or even ditching Dark Grasp? 

For that test, you won't miss it at all.  I did the test without using the primary. So you definitely will not miss that power for the test. 

Edited by Voltak

1 hour ago, Voltak said:

For that test, you won't miss it at all.  I did the test without using the primary. So you definitely will not miss that power for the test. 

Well, still need to rebuild and try again, but here are your preliminary results with half dead pets (and amplifiers) added to your own test. Same attack chain as you (Gloom/Moonbeam/Smite/Midnight Grasp, rotate in Sleet and Gather Shadows). If I add Sorcery to this it better bring the average under 1:40.

Edited by arcane
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, arcane said:

Well, still need to rebuild and try again, but here are your preliminary results with half dead pets (and amplifiers) added to your own test. Same attack chain as you (Gloom/Moonbeam/Smite/Midnight Grasp, rotate in Sleet and Gather Shadows). If I add Sorcery to this it better bring the average under 1:40.

Did you get the pet resist IO and pet BU?  Did you place the ATO proc on MG ?

@EnjoyTheJourney

Did you see this ?  This appears to be the highest DPS test so far on doms if all power sets used, not just secondary.  
Can you check, please. ?

Granted, first we need to do the math to remove all amplifier numbers to this test. Otherwise, not so fair. 

Edited by Voltak

15 minutes ago, Voltak said:

Did you get the pet resist IO and pet BU?  Did you place the ATO proc on MG ?

@EnjoyTheJourney

Did you see this ?  This appears to be the highest DPS test so far on doms if all power sets used, not just secondary.  
Can you check, please. ?

Granted, first we need to do the math to remove all amplifier numbers to this test. Otherwise, not so fair. 

No to resist IO’s, yes to Soulbound (though it’s in Haunt because that one needed more recharge enhancement and I think I want to move it to Umby) and yes to Ascendency -> Midnight Grasp. Want to add resist IO’s and Spirit Ward for next round. Considering the pets were dead half of the time or more, that’s what I want to focus on improving. Enflame if I can fit it but I highly doubt I can.

I will consider deleting my amps for a test too if I’m in the mood to care about the difference 🙂 

Edited by arcane

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

No to resist IO’s, yes to Soulbound (though it’s in Haunt because that one needed more recharge enhancement and I think I want to move it to Umby) and yes to Ascendency -> Midnight Grasp. Want to add resist IO’s and Spirit Ward for next round. Enflame if I can fit it but I highly doubt I can.

I will consider deleting my amps for a test too if I’m in the mood to care about the difference 🙂 

Very cool. I am keeping tabs on this.  Thanks for doing this. 

• 3 months later

Put together this mind/dark/psi build, capped Ranged Def, S/L capped res.

End is a bit of an issue, having to cycle between Ageless and domination and then u have to time it perfectly. 

probably need to test it more but the damage just sucked hard! I mean like 5 mins into a pylon and i gave up,

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Mind Control
Secondary Power Set: Dark Assault
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership

Villain Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Levitate    
 (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
 (40) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (43) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (43) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
 (43) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 1:    Dark Blast    
Hamidon Origin:Nucleolus Exposure

Level 2:    Dominate    
 (A) Neuronic Shutdown - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
 (3) Neuronic Shutdown - Accuracy/Endurance
 (3) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
 (17) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage
 (17) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
 (50) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 4:    Gloom    
 (A) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)
 (5) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
 (5) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
 (15) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
 (15) Apocalypse - Recharge/Accuracy
 (46) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 6:    Confuse    
 (A) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Recharge/Chance for +Damage
 (7) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance/Recharge
 (7) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration
 (9) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Control Duration/Recharge
 (9) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Endurance/Recharge
 (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance

Level 8:    Hover    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
 (11) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
 (13) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 10:    Fly    
 (A) Empty

Level 12:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO
 (13) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 14:    Kick    
 (A) Empty

Level 16:    Gather Shadows    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 18:    Total Domination    
 (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
 (19) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
 (19) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
 (21) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold

Level 20:    Engulfing Darkness    
 (A) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (21) Eradication - Accuracy/Recharge
 (23) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
 (23) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
 (25) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
 (25) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 22:    Tough    
 (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
 (27) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 24:    Weave    
 (37) Red Fortune - Defense
 (39) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance

Level 26:    Terrify    
 (A) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
 (27) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (29) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
 (29) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
 (31) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
 (31) Glimpse of the Abyss - Chance of Damage(Psionic)

Level 28:    Life Drain    
D-Sync Origin:D-Sync Siphon

Level 30:    Maneuvers    
 (40) Red Fortune - Defense
 (40) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance

Level 32:    Mass Confusion    
 (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
 (33) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
 (33) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge/Accuracy
 (33) Coercive Persuasion  - Recharge/Accuracy
 (34) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance
 (34) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion

Level 35:    Moon Beam    
 (A) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Damage
 (36) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Endurance
 (36) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Interrupt
 (36) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Range
 (37) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Recharge
 (37) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 38:    Link Minds    
 (39) Red Fortune - Defense
 (39) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge

Level 41:    Mind Over Body    
 (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance
 (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance
 (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge
 (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 44:    Psionic Tornado    
 (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
 (45) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
 (45) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (45) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
 (46) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
 (46) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 47:    Midnight Grasp    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (48) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage
 (48) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
 (48) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
 (50) Touch of Death - Chance of Damage(Negative)
 (50) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 49:    Mass Hypnosis    
 (A) Accuracy IO

Level 1:    Domination    
Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Swift    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Hurdle    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Health    
 (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 1:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End

Level 10:    Afterburner    
Level 49:    Quick Form    
Level 50:    Nerve Core Paragon    
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1662;711;1422;HEX;|
|78DA75944B4F135114C7FF33D3716C0B56442CC84B2A50A40FA84BA302A19818684|
|262E24A2913DA9409A5256D4DF403F8195C99E8B7C007BED6BA53E3D29D8951346A|
|7C6DC63373E6C8C5C6496EE677CF3DEFFB285CCF77BC78BE340B2D365FB59BCD62B|
|EBEE9D4EC56BD6116EC8AB366803E8BC6D0DF85E27CBDD66AD4ABD982532BC94459|
|9E6B36ED6BD556366F37366482E8729D2C2E549DCA7A2BE2F3A5AD72B9D4C9624FE|
|AD42A317FB654B64BE54673DDD91A5ED872D6B2CB4DA75E73D68A05BBD92A376E70|
|86152F542FE595A071DECB52837C6E08B8A903B93092B8031F267157E0B640DAF0E|
|14B7CBF358DB35ED10666484153564C0D364D072DE85811D824C859388C8B7A000B|
|860F390E60E11B053054370672AC1BC2B44086E110B202530C1971334B3F138A1B1|
|33BBC72000F05B6190EE29EC07D86081E308469372D251BDD428F16A82CB24A07BE|
|32444937AC84A4894B1F12248F2A3EB42852084C0320B7E8544D3BD9F43B3523A6C|
|A6362314F31BB14A746175EEA7E938FE095C06B86A378C3F083DC75AB4DE9C60751|
|79CF700CBB02E7B8A5BD382330C3851A946D8F5A500F4EF3CA71C479A743A41257F|
|B1697BE8DE210C338220C79B2ED5377BC0FBA19B803C3003481771C6908DB08E02D|
|BBF949C5F5AB21FB9136FD93392430C2409DA331A8EA0E4A7A49492F29E97907745|
|84D6F1857B8212770556045A0C8308255019BE117A59750DD24B0C3159CC42381C7|
|024F1034EBA9C03386441730A6663E26998FEF35D63B6DB910464977423D2313C8B|
|2CA294C0AA40432813519A5F6EEB16BA6F879B090966D49CBB6A4655B32B21B19D9|
|9FDF546E562D378B12AB4C615520A507B081E0112812243D98603773F49B569F9B6|
|9EF50F88D0841FD5C77E01F812FA43BB4D42E0F73DCE590FA94D18AC6161F236D6F|
|9C2FDFFD8FFC53BBFC3237F373FBCA2D8E4DF76BDF63E12E4E52A5AA60816E6A4EB|
|175FF00E43BD41E|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

On 4/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, EnjoyTheJourney said:

Q: How can I efficiently level up a character on the beta server?

A: Copy the following bind for your brand new level 1 beta character into the chat window and press "enter": 

/bind l "train 0"

Once you've activated that bind for your beta character, as per the instructions above, just press the letter "l" to directly enter the "level up" screen. 

Am I supposed to be able to level up a character to 50 on Beta Test like this? All it does it take me to training window with no XP to level up.

EDIT: Looks like its this: 

/levelupxp XX

Edited by ChromeWeasel