Observation

Yomo Kimyata

Uncommon salvage which is used for popular recipes for conversion is sitting at 3k-3.5k this morning. It has been funny to watch one recipe in a set used for conversions go for 1.3-1.5 mil and another go for upwards of 2.5 mil. My salvage bids haven't moved(100 common, 1K uncommon). I'm fairly comfortable with my recipe bids and willing to wait out slower times.

I currently have characters on three servers. I have one character as the main marketer. They feed themselves and the rest of the server. My main is swimming in currency and hands out 100 mil whenever I add another 100 mil. The other two have just about hit the turning point where they can start funding others. Missing out on the Synapse TF when it was the Weekly for the one character really kind of sucks. They had the levels. I didn't have the time. They need Posi 2 and just dinged 20 so they can grab Yin as well. Going to go exploring and start getting those badges and Merits. My current goal is 200 Merits/character covers a lot of characters. More so with starting to roll a number of support characters.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 2 weeks later
On 4/4/2022 at 10:24 PM, Glacier Peak said:

That is surprising to hear! I'm guessing it's an integrated GPU? Mobile chip maybe? The lowest settings of the game allow for pretty much a potato to run the game these days. 

Depends on your resolution.  

Good monitors have ruined me.

I run at 3840x2160 with windows scaling at 100%:

image.png.cf7e77d7d9f8dc1c0d6a7d0873d21e7b.png

It took a little work to get CoH to size windows and controls correctly, but it was worth it. I like how crisp everything looks. The downside is there's more load on the GPU to render at actual 4K, especially in those big events like MSR, zone events, and especially in the April 1 event, and sometimes the particle count eases that.

• Like 1