Cast your vote

Arcadian-Prime

On 4/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, Linea said:

KM: Nascar Melee.  If you can get past the sound effects ...

PsiM:  Is very unlikely to perform the way you expect it to.

BS/SD: Yes.

Kat/Rad: Yes.  Scrapper 1/3 more damage, Brute 2.5x more peak durability.  Pick your preference.

Can you explain what you mean by "Nascar melee?"

I thought I'd update this! It was a closely contested race on the Reddit poll, but the eventual winner was..... Psi/Shield! I'm actually pretty stoked on the combo, because it's a cool combo.

I will primarily be leveling that build. As a secondary, I decided to slow level the KM/Ice Scrapper as well. I actually dig the KM animations, and like some noted, there just aren't enough Ice Armor Scrappers out there! Will be cool to have a pretty rare combo.

If anyone has any advice on either combo, please feel free to share.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Arcadian-Prime said:

I thought I'd update this! It was a closely contested race on the Reddit poll, but the eventual winner was..... Psi/Shield! I'm actually pretty stoked on the combo, because it's a cool combo.

I will primarily be leveling that build. As a secondary, I decided to slow level the KM/Ice Scrapper as well. I actually dig the KM animations, and like some noted, there just aren't enough Ice Armor Scrappers out there! Will be cool to have a pretty rare combo.

If anyone has any advice on either combo, please feel free to share.

I can't get past CS's animation, so you'll be shocked to hear I rolled a Claws/ice this weekend as I have never used Claws with a damage aura, and my only experience with Ice was on a Tank back on live which I liked even with common IOs. He was in the 30s, so it was worth a redo. I've rolled a small horde of characters recently so no clue when having feedback on builds or anything for some time.

Claws started out blue, but I honestly am going to rotate the colors for a number of looks and go from there. Min FX on the armor.

pic6819089.png

• Like 2

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."