Fire/Poison Corruptor

SeraphimKensai

Yes I said Corruptor.

This is my new toon concept I came up the other day while drinking beers and  historically I've had a private war with ants in my backyard so I drunkenly used an aerosol can of raid and ignited it with a lighter for a mini blow torch to get those ants after I disturbed their mound with my shovel. Yes, I did say I was drunk.

So the theme is a tech based exterminator that uses fire and poison to dispatch it's targets.

I know fully well that poison debuff values are better as a defender, but I wanted the crunchy goodness of corruptor damage and scourge, so corruptor it is.

Thinking of building it with melee/ranged defensive softcaps in mind with recharge to try to keep Drain Soul up as much as I can and using Clarion/Defense Amps for mez protection to keep venomous gas and Oppressive Gloom up in melee while using envenom/weaken for target and splash stacking to maximize the debuffs.

This is the exciting part of a toon taking the concept to an actualized toon. It will be exciting to see what this one will be able to handle when done.

8 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Yes I said Corruptor.

This is my new toon concept I came up the other day while drinking beers and  historically I've had a private war with ants in my backyard so I drunkenly used an aerosol can of raid and ignited it with a lighter for a mini blow torch to get those ants after I disturbed their mound with my shovel. Yes, I did say I was drunk.

So the theme is a tech based exterminator that uses fire and poison to dispatch it's targets.

I know fully well that poison debuff values are better as a defender, but I wanted the crunchy goodness of corruptor damage and scourge, so corruptor it is.

Thinking of building it with melee/ranged defensive softcaps in mind with recharge to try to keep Drain Soul up as much as I can and using Clarion/Defense Amps for mez protection to keep venomous gas and Oppressive Gloom up in melee while using envenom/weaken for target and splash stacking to maximize the debuffs.

This is the exciting part of a toon taking the concept to an actualized toon. It will be exciting to see what this one will be able to handle when done.

@Frosticus is probably the resident expert on poison...  Not sure if he is still around, but here is his Poison guide, including a Poison/Fire build.

Edited by paco6381

1 minute ago, paco6381 said:

@Frosticus is probably the resident expert on poison...  Not sure if he is still around, but here is his Poison guide, including a Poison/Fire build.

Oh thank you. I'm kinda a "expert" (and I use the term loosely as I've hit 50 almost 500 times over the years but I'm my biggest critic) on all powersets and builds, so I don't require the guide, although I did see it when it was first written and it does contain a lot of good information for people that are looking at branching out into poison.

I've had a few incarnate poison toons over the years, the concept behind this one just kinda jumped out at me while addressing my fire ant issue outside, and what prompted the post.

• Thumbs Up 1