Blondeshell

VidiotMaps for Issue 24 and Beyond

17 hours ago, Goat said:

I'm having the same issue. After downloading the More Maps bundle and unzipping it, those folders are missing entirely. I get data\texture_library, then the GUI, MAPS, and V_MAPS folders, but MAPS and V_MAPS both only contain the city and static folders. All other folder categories, like Safeguard and Outdoor_Missions, are completely missing every time I download and extract the files.

It sounds like you need to download the original maps collection, then. The Safeguards and Mayhem maps aren't included in the MoreMaps bundle because nothing had changed since the game shut down.

I don't remember if it gives you the option to ignore files that are newer during the install process, so you will likely have to re-copy the MoreMaps files after installing the original pack.

D'oh! That'd do it. I definitely had them downloaded originally, but must've inadvertantly deleted or replaced the folders when trying to update the MoreMaps bundle to see the new PvP zone badges. My bad! Thank you for the response!

4 hours ago, Goat said:

D'oh! That'd do it. I definitely had them downloaded originally, but must've inadvertantly deleted or replaced the folders when trying to update the MoreMaps bundle to see the new PvP zone badges. My bad! Thank you for the response!

And always remember to install the Original maps before the updates or you'll get weirdness. Might also be worth it do delete the existing files in the /Data folder, but that can be complicated if you have other add-ons installed.

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)