Super Reflexes.../...?

oedipus_tex

9 hours ago, Golden Azrael said:

Also.  Think Shield works better on tank than brute for me.  Towering defences.  IF I was going to roll Shield/MA?  Be as a tank.  And I'd use my Shield/Elec as reference.

Azrael.

Shield works best on Stalker and Tanker from maximized offense/defense standpoint it puts both ATs in the sweet spot of their relative classes while also filling the aoe deficit on most stalkers and adding more aoe for the tanker.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I can well imagine Shield would lift Stalker's from that level of vulnerability they have in a pitched fight.  I haven't got a Stalker to L50 yet.  

But my Shield Tank with Elec Offensive?  It's high octane stuff.  If someone hasn't tried one.  They owe it to themselves.  (I guess I like AoE stacking.)  My recharge is so fast, the cool downs feel like attack chain powers.

Azrael.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/16/2022 at 5:48 PM, oedipus_tex said:

Snip…

I made a little video of the character in the AE here. I accidentally left the ally buff toggle on out of habit, but end use wasn't too bad here between all the various sources of it.

Your group toggle has part of your defense debuff resistance if I recall correctly, I wouldn’t turn it off even when solo.

Edited by ihatethewind
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, ihatethewind said:

Your group toggle has part of your defense debuff resistance if I recall correctly, I wouldn’t turn it off even when solo.

That's true, but since this was an AE fire farm, there was no debuff to worry about. Probably still a good habit to keep it toggled on, so thanks for the reminder. 🙂

• 1 month later
On 4/20/2022 at 12:19 AM, ihatethewind said:

I don't have it on my build or Taunt.  Though I wish I could have fitted both into the build.  Though I'd recommend Shield Tankers DO take it.

My aim was to include as many AoE attacks as possible so elected to include Spring Attack and Cross Slap from Fighting Pool into my Shield/MA build.

Azrael.

Edited by Golden Azrael