Deciding on a Mastery for StJ/ShD

Pbuckley818

Ok, so here's the deal. I have a Street Justice + Shield Defense Scrapper I really enjoy, and have been working on him for a while. I am having trouble deciding whether I should Take Body Mastery for Conserve Power & Physical Perfection, or Blaze Mastery for Char & Melt Armor. Now I feel like Body is the better option as far as optimization goes, but honestly I am not having energy problems, and frankly I was trying to build a Scrapper with some mild group support features, I.E. Buff's and Debuff's , Yes I am fully aware this is stupid, but it's what I wanted to do with the character. So heres the question. In a Group of 3 or more (As I have a consistent Group I play with) is Melt Armor worth the investment to add a smidge more damage during the groups Nova Phase, or is it a waste of an investment. If it is, should I consider anything else from Blaze Mastery. If not, are there any other Mastery Set's I should consider for this weird build priority? If not, what would you suggest fir me to take that might make up for something I would be lacking with a Street Justice + Shield Defense Scrapper. (As it really feels like I am not lacking for anything. At least ATM.)

Edited by Pbuckley818

• Pbuckley818 changed the title to Deciding on a Mastery for StJ/ShD

I don't grab Moonbeam and Soul Storm just for it's awesome looks and how Moonbeam helps all ST DPS.  I love having a hold for Hami Raids and LGTF.  So nothing wrong with going with Blaze for Char and Melt Armor which can feel like a nice fire ball.

3 hours ago, BrandX said:

I don't grab Moonbeam and Soul Storm just for it's awesome looks and how Moonbeam helps all ST DPS.  I love having a hold for Hami Raids and LGTF.  So nothing wrong with going with Blaze for Char and Melt Armor which can feel like a nice fire ball.

Thanks! For the Feedback. I guess all that matters is whether or not it works in game.