Ninja Training CC Delay

Rudra

Not sure where to post this and can't seem to find a thread on it, so I'll just post here and hope.

Okay, when I change costumes on a /ninja blaster, there is a delay of like 30 seconds before anything actually changes. I was initially fine with ignoring it, but it has really started to grate on me.

I checked stealth powers for a similar delay, and they don't have it. Shadowfall? Stealth? I hit a costume change and the character does the appropriate emote and the costume is changed. /Ninja? Even with all powers turned off, whenever I hit a costume change, it takes it 30 or so seconds after the linked cc emote to change. And if I remove the emote? It still takes the 30 seconds or so to change. The only character I have this problem with is my dual pistols/ninja blaster. And I had another dual pistols character I deleted that did not have this problem, so I have to assume it is a /ninja thing.

And the worst part is that if for any reason I hit a costume change on that character, such as hitting the wrong button, then the game crashes if I try to exit or enter a mission before the 30 or so seconds has passed. Even if I have no attached emote to the costume change.

Edit: Also, I'm a poor judge of time. The 30 seconds is my guesstimate from sitting here staring at the screen going "CHANGE ALREADY!!!".

Edited by Rudra
Edited to correct "mote" to "emote".

Ive never played a blaster but i read /ninja having problems with beam rifle often enough.  Maybe its that specific DP/nin combo messing with the costume loading.  Ill have to check if its that or any held weapon set with ninja or just all of ninja regardless of the primary set.

Edited by TheZag