Introducing Someone to the Game

2 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Ha, I will if we can ever bring him home from deployment. Right when he was getting ready to return to the states, he caught COVID and is fighting off a pretty gnarly strain of it from the sounds of it, so he has to stay there until he's cleared of the virus and okay to return home. 😞 

Are you sure he was exposed to the zombie virus and has to be quarantined?  the military has been doing a lot of that on the hush lately.

Anyways best regards and hopefully he will return soon a nd safe (and without any nasty brain chewing habits)

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

Are you sure he was exposed to the zombie virus and has to be quarantined?  the military has been doing a lot of that on the hush lately.

Anyways best regards and hopefully he will return soon a nd safe (and without any nasty brain chewing habits)

Idk, I can only go off what he told me over hangout. He said he tested positive for COVID. I thought he was going to get lucky and get the omicron strain; I had that in January and it was annoying, but nbd. He said he coughed up blood and had to go on oxygen, but I haven't heard much from him otherwise. So yeah, idk for sure, obviously since he's overseas in Yemen.

Regardless, thank you for the well wishes Snarky, they're appreciated. 🙂

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Ouch well sorry to hear that.  That's the funny thing about the whole COVID thing.  Some it is no big deal.  Others it hits them like a truck.  At least now we've a much better idea of what they are dealing with so hopefully it all works out.

As for that zombie strain, I thought that was a conspira.akrjae,a //lamsfd TZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 🤪