Base Passcode Issue

Trollster

Ticket  #34463 

I created a base, and used /sgpasscode, recorded the code, and it worked without issue.   After being invited to another SG, I used alt invite to put a placeholder in my personal SG.  I then promoted the alt until they had lead, and quit the SG.  I did NOT log on to the place holder alt before quitting my SG.  This immediately changed/reset the passcode, and when I tried to use it, I received this message;  'Unable to load the supergroup container 0.'

I switched to the placeholder character, and still received 'Unable to load the supergroup container 0.' message.  I was able to enter the base the normal way, and using /sgpasscode still allowed me to set a working code.  The code will last for a limited amount of time before I start getting 'Unable to load the supergroup container 0.' again.

I submitted a ticked and GM_Crumpet responded almost immediately.  GM_Crumpet was unable to use their GM superpowers to join my SG because it says that it does not exist.  It very much does :D.  I invited them to the SG, and they were able to join, but unable to come up with a solution.  (they were super friendly though, and put off sleep to help me, so thank you again, Crumpet!)

I won't be heartbroken if this can't be fixed, but as a roleplayer I hope it can.  Thanks for your time, and everything you do!