+122.5 work for Permadom

Tankshock

8 hours ago, Tankshock said:

Does anyone know if +122.5 recharge will keep Permadom running when AFK? Thanks!

I've never run a Hasten-less Dom going for broke for recharge bonuses to able to ctrl+click Domination but I believe 126% was the number if not somewhere in the 130's but I do think you're close.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I usually aim for 135% recharge myself.  I don't recall the exact % that is needed, but 135% gives me some room if I am in the middle of casting another power to not have to be perfect. 

I tend to keep Domination up once I can cast it until I bite off more than I can chew and face plant.

Thanks, that's the plan. I've always done the Hasten/Perma movement bind, but thought I'd try Permadom without Hasten. So it's well over 200 when I'm active, just don't want to micromanage between mish. I have to give up a power I want to get above 122.5

1 hour ago, Mr. Vee said:

Are you running the sg base recharge buff? Easy 20% for worthless salvage, just have to re-up it every 90 minutes. Then if you ever come back to keyboard with domination down you'd know it had run out.

and the P2W one

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Tankshock said:

That would defeat the point of being lazy. 😉

If 122.5 doesn't do it, I can always fall back on that.  I might just go 123.75 and not worry, though.

Get as much recharge as you reasonably can.
Because the second someone drops a recharge debuff on you...that flushing sound you hear is your plans going *BLEEP!* up.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!