I'm the Energizer Bunny or why do I keep pointless threads going, and going

The_Warpact

2 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Lumi, I know not why, but all your images save the last one fail to load in both Firefox and Edge. Hyperlink too long maybe?

Apparently.  Fixed.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

2 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Nope.

Just now, Bill Z Bubba said:

What he said. And now I'm sad.

I ran the URLs through a shortener, they're itsy bitsy now.  Nothing else I can do.  Page cache, maybe, or tinyurl blocked?

PS @Luminara  Chrome is hot garbage. That's why I don't use it either.

Now it wants me to log into my Google account to view the pics. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Google account. That's funny.  🤣

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

2 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

PS @Luminara  Chrome is hot garbage.

I'm not playing musical chairs with browsers, or OS', or platforms, like I did in the 90's.  The wars can continue without my participation.

Now, can I get back to leveling my headless-with-glowing-eyes Psi/Nin scrapper?  I'm losing empowerment buff time AND I HAVEN'T CONFUSED ANYTHING IN THREE MINUTES!  THIS IS SRS BSNSS!

Also also, ur face is hot garbage.  😛

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2022 at 2:38 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

Agree.  Can finally see the bee that's not a bee!

I was never able to see the bee. I guess it blends in because of my red-green color blindness.

Oh, and "Happy Friday Eve, everyone!"

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

I can see them all but im cool that way 

• Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

3 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

More yardwork today. This time included the use of my chainsaw! WOOHOO!

The coolness factor of a good chainsaw is second only to that of a flamethrower.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1