More costume slot workaround idea(if it wasn't suggested already); Costume set slots

So I looked up today just now on google specifying homecoming, and I saw one post for an option to propagate costume color changes across colors, when it kind of just hit me.

What about a system in-game to change all costume slots on a character to a completely different set of costumes at the press of a command/button?  And also an option to tie saved costumes to specific characters and an improved sorting tool for already saved costumes?  It'd save tremendous amounts of time for those who need more than 10 costume slots to be able to change multiple slots to pre-saved costumes on demand, it'd serve as a work around for the game engine limit of only 10 costume slots.

You can save and load costumes 1 at a time already at the tailor but it doesnt change body type if im remembering correctly.  Maybe body type loads if you are at the surgeon,  im not sure.  Im guessing some sort of batch load is what you are after.

There are still inf charges associated with loading costumes so it may not be that easy to have batch loading.  Perhaps being able to better sort costumes on the load screen or maybe if naming it with [character name][costume slot] could load to that slot and charge you without having to leave the load screen.  Then it would speed up loading multiple costumes considerably.

• 2 weeks later

Body type and scale sliders will load along with saved costumes if you are at one of the specific NPCs that is capable of altering those attributes of a costume. Namely, the plastic surgeon, the... boss facemaker (I forget her name), and Trina in Pocket D's tiki lounge. Scale sliders and body-type swaps are expensive compared to colour and costume piece changes, though. So save your free tailor tokens for those.