Energy Melee/Energy Aura - Build Request?

Very Difficult

I'm not really too great with builds or anything but I'm a huge stalker player, I currently run a Stj/EA and I fucking love it, but now I'm trying to get a nice EM/EA Single Target destroyer. Influence isn't a huge issue, I got about 1B+ sitting around for something new! I appreciate the help.

Also note; I have seen the build in croax's post, however I was trying to see if there was something that might potentially be better as I have more INF

10 minutes ago, Very Difficult said:

I'm not really too great with builds or anything but I'm a huge stalker player, I currently run a Stj/EA and I fucking love it, but now I'm trying to get a nice EM/EA Single Target destroyer. Influence isn't a huge issue, I got about 1B+ sitting around for something new! I appreciate the help.

Also note; I have seen the build in croax's post, however I was trying to see if there was something that might potentially be better as I have more INF

Try this one - it is close to - if not my favorite build to play.

Novaflux - Stalker (Energy Melee - Energy Aura).mxd

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Very Difficult said:

Im quite curious maybe it was just for slots, why take fly/hover ?  On stalkers I have probably the least use for fly n hover personally, but might just be something im unaware of

4 reasons,

1. I like fly as a travel power - 90%+ of ally builds use it.

2. Hover - after the travel buff IMO is extremely useful - and also boosts defense should you need a little extra.

3. Thematics of this character is like a cross between Iron Man and Nova - so flying is a must.  I also built a scrapper to be the counterpart of this one on an EM EA lineup. I went through a phase of Franks Red Hotting all my builds with EA or EM or both. I put that .... on everything. Haha 

4. Luck of the gambler mules if so inclined.

You could always swap if fly isn't your thing though.

Here is a build I made last year after Energy Melee was revamped. 

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn