Build Request for Mind Control / Savage / Psionic Mastery Domi

Radeon

Greetings lovely people, 

my Kitsune Dominator was so fun to play, that i've reached 50+2 in three days now without a single farm, but now i am kinda clueless how to create a decent build and would kindly ask for your support. 

Some things to consider

- i am a style over substance player, so if i have to choose between the last 0,2 % somewhere and a cool looking power, i'd always choose the coolness

- it is a Kitsune, japanese Kami character, so the powers should reflect that/fit to that concept (therefore sorcery or teleport as travelpower)

- i like that approach of being in the middle of the heat as long as i can, jump out, control the shit out of them and jump back in ( feral charge is awesome! )

- it should be affordable but decent, no purples if possible

Do any of you have ideas or can give me a hint to a thread, where this possibly was discussed already ? 

Thanks a lot in advance, 

image.thumb.png.d7911dd3d6be27507e9fbce292385e87.png

yours truly

Yosako

Edited by Radeon

It's not certain how many responses you might get for such a specific list of requests. Perhaps you'll get some. Perhaps not. 

One potential starting point for putting together a build to which others can react is the "Trust Fund Dominator" thread currently visible on this webpage. It gives a good set of ideas 

Regarding your concept, kitsune have a lot of possible permutations to their powers. They can be good or evil. They can have elemental powers, nature powers, and even darkness powers. So, beyond the few things you've listed there are quite a few possibilities, depending on how specifically or broadly defined your character concept is. 

This reply probably isn't what you'd hoped to receive, which would be understandable. Hopefully it still ends up being helpful. 

Edit & PS: A few powersets and combinations other than the one you're targeting that could fit with a kitsune theme include ...

- dark control, take "possession" (ie: a single target confuse) + dark assault  (evil kitsune)

- soul mastery for soul drain (evil kitsune)

- ice mastery + sorcery pool for mystic flight (has a teleport power when engaged) and rune of protection + melee core hybrid incarnate + barrier destiny incarnate for good overall defense / resistance totals.

- fire control, fire assault, and/or fire mastery (many kitsune are good at fire magic, although the pure fire combo has no "possession" power)

- plant control (seeds of confusion, nature powers, ...), earth assault, and fire mastery

- fire control / psi assault / mu mastery

... and so on, as there are lots of combos that can potentially fit with a kitsune theme. 

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

13 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

It's not certain how many responses you might get for such a specific list of requests. Perhaps you'll get some. Perhaps not.

One potential starting point for putting together a build to which others can react is the "Trust Fund Dominator" thread currently visible on this webpage. It gives a good set of ideas 

Any help is appreciated and your link to the permadom was helpful already, so thank you for that 🙂

Regarding your concept, kitsune have a lot of possible permutations to their powers. They can be good or evil. They can have elemental powers, nature powers, and even darkness powers. So, beyond the few things you've listed there are quite a few possibilities, depending on how specifically or broadly defined your character concept is. 

This reply probably isn't what you'd hoped to receive, which would be understandable. Hopefully it still ends up being helpful. 

Edit & PS: A few powersets and combinations other than the one you're targeting that could fit with a kitsune theme include ...

- dark control, take "possession" (ie: a single target confuse) + dark assault  (evil kitsune)

- soul mastery for soul drain (evil kitsune)

- ice mastery + sorcery pool for mystic flight (has a teleport power when engaged) and rune of protection + melee core hybrid incarnate + barrier destiny incarnate for good overall defense / resistance totals.

- fire control, fire assault, and/or fire mastery (many kitsune are good at fire magic, although the pure fire combo has no "possession" power)

- plant control (seeds of confusion, nature powers, ...), earth assault, and fire mastery

- fire control / psi assault / mu mastery

... and so on, as there are lots of combos that can potentially fit with a kitsune theme. 

I know about Kitsune but i am not rolling a new character, i have my character already as incarnate, so there is no changing in the Powersets. I can come up with many permutations of possible Kitsune Definitions, but it is, as it is stated in the opening Post -)

What i am looking for is more build related on my existing character. 

Thank you anyway for taking the time to response and think about it.

Hello, 

probably it's easier to work on an existing build, so i read through some of the threads and picked some ideas here and there and came up with the current plan: 

Please let me know, if there any major mistakes or things i could do better (i know that purples would be better but a Kitsune must keep some goals for the future).

Thanks for your help already 🙂

Yosako - Dominator (Mind Control).mxd

Two main challenges stand out. 

1. 120% global recharge isn't enough to maintain "permadom". You'll want noticeably more (145 - 150 global recharge would be a minimum total). 

2. Defenses are not that robust. 

Other ideas for potential improvements ...

1. Mass hypnosis has a damage proc in it, which will wake mobs up shortly after putting them to sleep. It's good to avoid that because otherwise any control over mobs gained by using a sleep power is almost immediately negated. 

2. Terrify is a very helpful power to have because it stops mobs from attacking much more effectively than its written description might suggest, because it's frequently available, and because it does damage. Also, intimidating enemies into cowering in fear may reasonably be considered "cool." 

To address these challenges and a few others, here is a revised build ... (caveat: defenses are still not quite in a comfortable place, but they're at least noticeably more solid). Switch out the two new winter IOs with some other acc / dam / end combo if you'd prefer to save some funds. Do splurge if possible on the steadfast defense / resistance IO and the gladiator's armor +defense IO, though, as they boost all defense by 6% and take defense totals to a noticeably better place.  

Global recharge is now 147.5%, which will be workable for a permadom build, albeit not more than "just workable." Since you'll be in melee a *lot* with this build and melee attacks are both more numerous and more damaging than ranged attacks, good melee defense should help quite a bit. With this build you only need a small purple inspiration to softcap melee defense.

Best of luck with your dom, however you might decide to move forward. 

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Yosako: Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Mind Control
Secondary Power Set: Savage Assault
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Mesmerize -- CaloftheS-EndRdx/Sleep(A)
Level 1: Call Swarm -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(45)
Level 4: Dominate -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(46), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46)
Level 6: Vicious Slash -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(7), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), TchofDth-Dam%(11)
Level 8: Mass Hypnosis -- CaloftheS-EndRdx/Sleep(A), CaloftheS-Acc/EndRdx(23), CaloftheS-Sleep/Rng(31), CaloftheS-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(31), CaloftheS-Heal%(31)
Level 10: Unkindness -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(13), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), PstBls-Dam%(15), AchHee-ResDeb%(15)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(17), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 16: Spot Prey -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(19), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 18: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 20: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Heal/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal(23)
Level 22: Rune of Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(37)
Level 24: Rending Flurry -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(25), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(29)
Level 26: Terrify -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), PstBls-Dam%(36), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(37)
Level 28: Blood Craze -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg(47), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48), Prv-Absorb%(48)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(36)
Level 38: Call Hawk -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Dcm-Build%(40), CldSns-%Dam(40)
Level 41: Mass Confusion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(42), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(42), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(43)
Level 44: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Mind Over Body -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(49), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 49: World of Confusion -- MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(A), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(49)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(21), Mrc-Rcvry+(21)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy 
------------

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoonSheep said:

i main a mind/fire and i’d say if you team a lot, don’t spend too much time focusing on defense

locking things down at range will be the best way to stay alive, a mezzed enemy deals 0 damage

It's easier to pay little attention to defenses for a mind / fire because you're usually free to operate safely from range.

Mind / savage tends to be in melee range a lot. Having minimal defenses can go sideways really quickly when in melee range. 

Chasing defense on any dom is a waste....

Especially on a mind dom, it’s so easy to lock everything down. Pop some insps if you need a quick extra layer of defense for a moment

Edited by Vince
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't listen to @MoonSheep or @Vince their Mind doms are a waste of potential.   These two jokers play Fire Assault because they don't have the guts to get in the middle of a fight.  :classic_tongue:

My Mind dom tanks.  She has capped positionals, high resists and all of that hard lockdown control along with high stealth.  If neither of my hard aoe controls are recharged its no matter to me I can still alpha zerg with all of my melee aoe damage thanks to my defenses.  If you're afforded the ability to build in great defenses to pair with everything else you can do on a dom why not?  But you will want to use purple and pvp sets though.  

I haven't given my two cents on this because it does come across as a very specific build request.  Not using purples on a dom of all things is such a waste of playtime.  You want to build your dom to maximum efficiency and purples help you do that.   

Edited by Mezmera
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

It's easier to pay little attention to defenses for a mind / fire because you're usually free to operate safely from range.

Mind / savage tends to be in melee range a lot. Having minimal defenses can go sideways really quickly when in melee range. 

if you’re not dying you’re not living 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mezmera said:

I haven't given my two cents on this because it does come across as a very specific build request.  Not using purples on a dom of all things is such a waste of playtime.  You want to build your dom to maximum efficiency and purples help you do that.   

Erm, just to be clear, i was speaking about purple recipes/enhancement sets, because they are expensive a.f. and not about purple inspirations to swallow. That is more a Decision by necessity than anything else.

As i said, with time comes money comes purple sets. Not all ppl have billions of inf 🙂

7 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

1. Mass hypnosis has a damage proc in it, which will wake mobs up shortly after putting them to sleep. It's good to avoid that because otherwise any control over mobs gained by using a sleep power is almost immediately negated. 

2. Terrify is a very helpful power to have because it stops mobs from attacking much more effectively than its written description might suggest, because it's frequently available, and because it does damage. Also, intimidating enemies into cowering in fear may reasonably be considered "cool." 

To address these challenges and a few others, here is a revised build ... (caveat: defenses are still not quite in a comfortable place, but they're at least noticeably more solid). Switch out the two new winter IOs with some other acc / dam / end combo if you'd prefer to save some funds. Do splurge if possible on the steadfast defense / resistance IO and the gladiator's armor +defense IO, though, as they boost all defense by 6% and take defense totals to a noticeably better place.  

Thanks a lot for your thoughts and the example build, i have a few questions here.

1. You almost fully ignored the second ATO Dominating Grasp ( except one in Terrify ), is it that bad compared to other sets?

2. your comment about mass hypnosis. What do you recommend? Not using it at all? Or what are you hinting at?

3. Full slotted blood craze and only 1 slot in call swarm. Is call swarm that useless and only in the build because we have to take it?

4. Mind over Body instead of psionic tornado: because we need the additional resistance or because tornado would wake up enemies or both or nothing of it?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Radeon said:

Erm, just to be clear, i was speaking about purple recipes/enhancement sets, because they are expensive a.f. and not about purple inspirations to swallow. That is more a Decision by necessity than anything else.

As i said, with time comes money comes purple sets. Not all ppl have billions of inf 🙂

Yes I understood that you were talking about purple enhancement sets.  

3 hours ago, Radeon said:

I can empathize with where Mezmera is coming from, as I initially had quite low expectations when you mentioned that you were going to stay away from purple IO sets. But, after having put together a build it seems clear that a sans-purple-IOs build can still do decent damage and survive quite well.

For damage, with 3 AOEs that all do decent damage that part of your build is in good shape. The single target attack chain has reasonable DPA as well. Survival was my biggest concern for your build, ahead of seeing how it might finally come together. But, especially if barrier core destiny and melee core hybrid are taken then this "no-purples" build should survive quite well in most situations. 

3 hours ago, Radeon said:

Thanks a lot for your thoughts and the example build, i have a few questions here.

1. You almost fully ignored the second ATO Dominating Grasp ( except one in Terrify ), is it that bad compared to other sets?

2. your comment about mass hypnosis. What do you recommend? Not using it at all? Or what are you hinting at?

3. Full slotted blood craze and only 1 slot in call swarm. Is call swarm that useless and only in the build because we have to take it?

4. Mind over Body instead of psionic tornado: because we need the additional resistance or because tornado would wake up enemies or both or nothing of it?

Thank you

Not all ATO sets are worth slotting. And, the dominating grasp IOs aren't efficiently helping you do more damage, build up recharge, or put together better defenses for this build. The Call of the Sandman set that replaces dominating grasp is providing you 6.25% global recharge that helps you attain permadom and the "heal" proc IO in the fifth slot, which has a 90% chance of healing 15% of your hit points every time you cast mass hypnosis. Since you sometimes want to use mass hypnosis to shut down mobs when they're hammering your dom, it's helpful that it offers a high chance of triggering a noticeable heal when you use it. Also, unlike with a damage proc, healing your character shouldn't draw mobs' aggro to you and make them want to kill your dom when they wake up after being asleep (at least, not as far as I know). 

On that note, by all means use mass hypnosis freely when you don't have a damage proc in it.  

The fiery orb proc IO is a bit of an iffy pick on purely functional grounds, for terrify. But, fiery orb looks fairly cool, it distracts mobs, and it can potentially be viewed as a "kitsune" thing to do to create globes of fire. If you swap out fiery orb and put in another damage proc IO then that's also a reasonable choice that gives you more up front damage than spawning fiery orbs. 

Call swarm has a very low DPA and is only potentially useful as a filler when all of your main single target attack skills are on cooldown (maiming slash, call hawk, and vicious slash). It's very common in many dominator builds to leave the T1 dominator assault power at 1 slot for this reason. 

You already have 3 AOEs with good DPA and a good "cool factor". Psi nado has low damage and low utility. If you really love it, though, then perhaps consider making room for it by dropping one of your other AOEs (at least try terrify out before dropping it, though, it's a mind dom's bread and butter way of stopping incoming damage while also noticeably damaging mobs as well).

Check out what mind over body does for your build by looking at the "totals" screen across all your defenses with it in the build, drop it, check the numbers again, and put it back to see what you've gained by slotting it as it is. Dropping increases any smash / lethal damage taken by about 140% (ie: every 100 points of damage taken with mind over body in the build becomes about 240 points of damage taken without it in the build, 200 damage becomes 480, 300 damage becomes 720, and so on). Removing it also makes melee defense noticeably lower, meaning more hits would get through. It would be a Big Hit to survivability to take mind over body out of the build. 

At the end of the day, though, fun > all. You should build your dom the way you want and, hopefully, you'll have a blast playing her. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Awesome response, thank you very much for taking the time to help me here 🙂 I'll target for your build and see how it is feeling. I have the fiery orb already and really like it for the same reasons you mentioned, both Kitsune style and distraction.

13 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

At the end of the day, though, fun > all. You should build your dom the way you want and, hopefully, you'll have a blast playing her. 

Yes,  i hope so, too. It will be more likely with your tips 🙂 

One last question, what would be the alternative set for that blistering cold? That's so fu&$%$% expensive..what would be the next best?

Edited by Radeon

12 minutes ago, Radeon said:

Yes,  i hope so, too. It will be more likely with your tips 🙂 

One last question, what would be the alternative set for that blistering cold? That's so fu&$%$% expensive..what would be the next best?

Two reasonably inexpensive and effective options would be to slot the full set of either Mako's Bite or Touch of Death. 

Check out Mids with both of them and see the differences between them for melee and ranged defense. Pick the one you like better. 

Bear in mind that stacked speed and recharge debuffs can really put a damper on your dom's day.  And, if you dropped all the winter set IOs from this build then your dom would only have 20% resistance to speed and recharge debuffs. If you can find a way to pay for it, then it's highly likely to be helpful to keep the 2 superior frozen blast IOs in the build, especially if you take out all the blistering cold IOs. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm rather happy with my own Mind/Savage/Psi Dom. build.  It's really fun - though perhaps temperamental - to play.  However mine has a few purples so I swapped them out, and although you wouldn't have perma-dom without blood frenzy stacks, it also gets there without needing to dip into the speed pool for hasten.  Unfortunately, it uses force of will over sorcery; feel free to adjust as you see fit.

Level 50 Mutation Dominator
Primary Power Set: Mind Control
Secondary Power Set: Savage Assault
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Mesmerize            CaloftheS-Acc/Rchg(A), CaloftheS-EndRdx/Sleep(3), CaloftheS-Acc/EndRdx(3), CaloftheS-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(25)
Level 1:    Call Swarm            Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(50), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 2:    Dominate            BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(19), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(36), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(36), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(36)
Level 4:    Maiming Slash            CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(5), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6:    Vicious Slash            CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(7), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(7), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 8:    Mass Hypnosis            CaloftheS-Acc/Rchg(A), CaloftheS-EndRdx/Sleep(9), CaloftheS-Acc/EndRdx(9), CaloftheS-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(25)
Level 10:    Stealth                LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12:    Combat Jumping            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14:    Mighty Leap            Jump-I(A)
Level 16:    Telekinesis            EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(17)
Level 18:    Total Domination        BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(19), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(37), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37)
Level 20:    Rending Flurry            Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(21), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(21), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 22:    Spot Prey            GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 24:    Weaken Resolve            HO:Lyso(A)
Level 26:    Terrify                Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(27), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(27), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(31), UnsTrr-Stun%(31)
Level 28:    Blood Craze            Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48), Prv-Absorb%(48)
Level 30:    Confuse                MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(A), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(34), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(34), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(34), MlsIll-Dam%(43)
Level 32:    Mass Confusion            MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(A), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(33), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(33), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(33), MlsIll-Dam%(43)
Level 35:    Indomitable Will        LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38:    Feral Charge            CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(39), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(39), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41:    Mind Over Body            UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 44:    Maneuvers            Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Rct-ResDam%(46)
Level 47:    Link Minds            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49:    Unleash Potential        LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1:    Domination    
Level 1:    Brawl                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Sprint                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Rest                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Swift                Run-I(A)
Level 1:    Hurdle                Jump-I(A)
Level 1:    Health                NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 1:    Stamina                EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(17)
Level 1:    Blood Frenzy    
Level 14:    Takeoff    
Level 50:    Nerve Core Paragon    
Level 50:    Vorpal Core Final Judgement    
Level 50:    Cognitive Radial Flawless Interface    
Level 50:    Rikti Radial Superior Ally    
Level 50:    Barrier Core Epiphany    
Level 50:    Control Core Embodiment    
Level 50:    Born In Battle    
Level 50:    High Pain Threshold    
Level 50:    Invader    
Level 50:    Marshal    
------------

For what it's worth, I use terrify as an opener, dominating any particular problem mobs before jumping in with savage leap followed by rending flurry; I use almost only the meleee powers so it can be a bit jarring as I jump around but it certainly mauls groups.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

So, today i was finally able to almost complete the build ingame and test few runs of TinPex and LvL54  Missions.  I am not completely finished with the build, few enhancements are still missing, but hell, that was fun. 

I am a force of destruction now and can easily attack mobs on my own in dashing speed !

Thank you very much for your support guys, it makes so much more fun to play now 🙂

Yosako

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later
3 hours ago, TungstenShark said:

Would love to see this build!

As i could afford some purples now, i would love to see it as well, because the playstyle sounds similar to mine and to 'be even more crass' would be more fun 🙂

On 5/11/2022 at 6:21 PM, Radeon said:

- it should be affordable but decent, no purples if possible

just wanted to mention you should not expect many builds to be like that domi is abit of a trust fund baby chasing recharge and usualy S&L defense domi addiction is one of the best reasons to build a farmer in honesty