Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Tiny_Tina_Wonderlands_cover_art.jpg

If you haven't played this or the mini-game that was rereleased this past year, then you really should. With all the OOC interactions, it makes it feel like you're sitting at a table (almost). Obvious Borderlands based content, but even I've gotten past the cell-shading aspect.

Personally, I'm about 75% through the full content and I think I'm on the last general area of the game. I spent a few days on collectable cleanup, but that's what the internet is for!

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

And right after I post this they release a patch that breaks the game. I'd suggest that no one attempt to play until the next patch just in case doing so will bork the save files.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

So apparently they fixed it sometime today in the latest patch so everything's good to go