[HALP!] Can't Get Hover Farm to Give 100% XP

It's all in the title. I've been toying around with a hover farm mission (enemies have no ranged attacks) but I can't seem to get the XP gain to 100%. Is it even possible? Thanks!

Edited by Falsey

Warning: This post may contain an opinion.

If you don't give enemies at least 1 ranged attack, they will always be worth less experience.  The game knows you are intentionally gimping them and reacts accordingly.

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

5 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

If you don't give enemies at least 1 ranged attack, they will always be worth less experience.  The game knows you are intentionally gimping them and reacts accordingly.

@Falsey  ^^^ This!  All mobs in AE must have at least 1 ranged and 1 melee attack to award full xp.  Also, if you give them too few powers for their rank (min, LT, boss, etc), they will also award less than full xp.  There is a bar when making custom mobs that shows how much XP they'll award as you're selecting their powers.  

Edited by Frozen Burn
Typos - can't stand typos. :)
  • Thumbs Up 1