Someone check on the hamsters

Our Moonfire Task Force team was so awesome we broke the server!

• Thumbs Up 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Just now, DanofEarth said:

Pretty sure I was on that TF lol <---- Ghost Palm

Yep.  Chantress of Sekhmet here.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

5 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

The Character Items and opening of Hero Packs has been messed up on Excelsior (and apparently Excelsior only?!?) for the past week or so.  Strange things are afoot.

That sound like an observation by The Question.  Are you sure Girl Scouts, aglets, and 32 flavors of ice cream weren't involved?

• Haha 1

*gnaw wires*

• Haha 2

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

(Yeah, I know they aren't hamsters, not My meme :p)

IME6Dp0.png

the-hamster-is-here-somewhere.jpg.026977

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

7 hours ago, Techwright said:

That sound like an observation by The Question.  Are you sure Girl Scouts, aglets, and 32 flavors of ice cream weren't involved?

Ha!  I am a pattern seeker, and the two things I have noticed that are exclusive to Excelsior in the past week or two are unexplained crashes and an inability to access global accounts.

Who run Bartertown?

On 5/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, Yomo Kimyata said:

The Character Items and opening of Hero Packs has been messed up on Excelsior (and apparently Excelsior only?!?) for the past week or so.  Strange things are afoot.

Just logged into Excelsior, picked up all the loot from the stuff I had on sale, bought a H/V and a V/R card pack, opened them, and retrieved a card pack item from email.

I'm wondering what might be causing it your end?

Snidely-with-Nell.jpg

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.