Web Grenades and all variants to get Toxic/Fire damage dot added.

Area Wide Web grenade

Web Cocoon

Merc Spec Ops Web Grenade

Mace Mastery

I may have missed one or two variants but these would help each one of these a little bit but mercs tremendously.

Area Wide Web Nade for Wolf Soldiers would keep them competitive to their Crab counterparts.  While all 3 Soldier specs still have access to it, redraw will be an issue for crabs and banes

Web Cocoon for Bane Spiders would help then a little bit.  a single hold is just not that appealing to a mostly melee spec

Mercs single target damage is crap, but giving them toxic/fire damage on their web grenades will help, and even upgrading said power to an AoE with damage would also help the set

Im not going through every AT that has access to Mace Mastery's area web nade, but cant hurt anything to add a minor/moderate DoT.

Some webnades already have a toxic DoT. And as the pre-developed form of Arachnos Soldier, I'm fine with the Wolf Spider webnade being less than the others. Though I am quite likely in the minority on that. Making non-Wolf Spider webandes all have a toxic DoT component would be great with me. Though I am against adding a fire DoT. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/22/2022 at 12:52 AM, Rudra said:

Some webnades already have a toxic DoT. And as the pre-developed form of Arachnos Soldier, I'm fine with the Wolf Spider webnade being less than the others. Though I am quite likely in the minority on that. Making non-Wolf Spider webandes all have a toxic DoT component would be great with me. Though I am against adding a fire DoT. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry.

I can only recall the /dev blaster web nade getting toxic damage added to it to get more inline with other blaster secondary t1s.

But damn, even a single target version added to Mercs would help them out.  extreme dream version is an area wide toxic grenade for mercs

According to Mids, only Devices have the toxic web grenade, yeah. Traps and the Soldiers of Arachnos lack the toxic damage. I'm definitely for beefing up the Mercs set. My Mercs MM definitely struggles where none of my other MMs do. And I'm for beefing up the web grenade in Traps to include toxic too.

So I guess I would be for just adding a toxic DoT to all non-AoE webnades depending on what specific mechanical benefits each version has. I am disinclined to go through and compare them all right now though. That would still leave out the Wolf Spiders' version however, since it is an AoE.