The 'Share your awesome bios' Thread!

GamerKate

On 4/29/2020 at 11:10 AM, Heraclea said:

My parish priest usually adds a short prayer for those souls in The Prayer of the Faithful. We believe our prayer will ease their suffering while they are in Purgatory.

So they don't need to come out, because they can't. 😁

Although in all seriousness, I miss attending Mass with my friends and my family. Thank you for the post.

• Like 1

• Retired Lead Game Master

I have said it once, and I will say it again. CoH has some of the most creative community around. 🙂

• Like 4

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

The Chief 

EaMIH0m.png

I have no idea how did he get away with this:

"I need actual combat data, but most of my operators are either dead, hospitalized, or too scared to work."
"No problem!"
"Gina put on that suit! You, your boyfriend, and I will do several test runs!"

Edited by huang3721
The image didn't show up

On 5/21/2020 at 4:58 PM, FrauleinMental said:

Thank you so much!  Mind/Kin/Psi, played on Champion in the old days, now on Indomitable.  If I'm on, it's probably on this character.

Too bad we can't be all on one server  😄

Edited by agentx5

• 2 weeks later
On 5/16/2020 at 9:01 AM, huang3721 said:

I envy anyone who has resources and skills to create beautiful images. Great work!😛

If they're using Daz studio - at least in part - well, it's not *too* intensive.

Unless you get a large library.

But hey, it's free.... until you get more stuff from the store 😄 Fun to play with, though. Even if you want to give people you want to get a commission from an idea, it's handy, as it does come with some base figures you can mess with. Worth looking up - I find it fun, though I wouldn't call myself great at it.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Since someone liked this earlier... (Used to be Heart of Winter over on live, but, well.)

wintersheart bio.JPG

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:31 PM, Greycat said:

If they're using Daz studio - at least in part - well, it's not *too* intensive.

Unless you get a large library.

But hey, it's free.... until you get more stuff from the store 😄 Fun to play with, though. Even if you want to give people you want to get a commission from an idea, it's handy, as it does come with some base figures you can mess with. Worth looking up - I find it fun, though I wouldn't call myself great at it.

Yeah, I've spent way too much money on Daz Studio...

2 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

Yeah, I've spent way too much money on Daz Studio...

>.> NO idea what that's like. Nope. Ooh, sale...  (I will say the PC+ membership has more than paid for itself.)

Edited by Greycat

I took inspiration for this sponsored ice controller hero's backstory from old-time radio announcers pitching products, as well as a little from the Saturday morning commercials of the 1970's.  There's probably a dash of Booster Gold thrown in for good measure.

image.png.10fa035ac40bbb8fbfcb968158865ae7.png

• Like 5