The 'Share your awesome bios' Thread!

GamerKate

From the live servers, my fist successful (as in I liked him) Tanker and first Tanker to level 50 (and then they shut the servers down), Pitchfire.

I inverted the colors you'd expect for Dark Armor and Fire Melee, making Dark Armor orange and reddish and the Fire Melee effects shadowy. In the lower image you can see more of the Dark Armor as well as more of how the character actually looks when the illusion MAGI supplied him with falters. 😊 

Pitch50.thumb.png.1d4dae06482e121e5ce6883c6882b100.png 

Pitch.thumb.jpg.1372fe7d12bda85a0945653b0b2cd4a8.jpg

• Like 3

One more from the wayback days...

The costume is really not that good, but the character is a teen so perhaps the lack of...refinement is fitting. I was definitely less in love with the costume than the character concept and how I approached the bio. I present my Electric Melee/Regen Brute, Solar Arc!

980113008_SolarArc.thumb.png.8e56cfdb939fa6ef9fc947ca59389a63.png

I do not actually have a screenshot of the bio, but have a character xml file from back when there was hope characters might be restored at some point in the future:

Q: Did you enjoy getting powers? 
A: No, I hated my powers at first. I was big into sports and you can't play if you have powers that give an unfair advantage. Even in non-contact sports my regenerative powers disqualified me. 

Q: But you came to like them? 
A: Dealing with villains is a sport of its own. Also flying is pretty cool. 

Q: Are you ever afraid when dealing with super villains? 
A: Of course. But they can't just be allowed to do what they want. I would rather fight and take the consequences than just let them hurt people. 

Q: How do you keep your costume on? 
A: Its mostly metal and I maintain a charge on it and an opposite charge on my chest. Attraction does the rest. 

Catch the rest of the interview with Solar Arc in next month's Superteen Beat!

Edited by Erratic1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later

Unconscionable that I haven't come up with a bio for this character until a couple days ago.....

yodel2.thumb.JPG.69892bace4c639494535e3f5e448f430.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

This is the only truly fleshed out bio I've written so far, so I figured I would share it.

Beatwing, the orphan turned hero

IIVmPhf.png

And, one of her costumes is her mother before she died

9tJPKls.png

• Like 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Twinshot for scale.

humongousaurus.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

• 3 weeks later

Muzzle Velocity, my DP/Temporal Blaster.  Had a good friend who was a K-9 trainer for a police department forever until he retired.  He died earlier this past year.  This was in tribute to him.

Muzzle_Velocity.JPG

Edited by Crysis
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later

Yet another instance of my never ending quest to create very short and high concept bios!

bridget-bio.JPG.8706a78d7924e001717a685c5639ab9a.JPG

• Like 4

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

This one is psome of my best work.

psimon.png

• Haha 6

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

On 3/13/2021 at 2:28 PM, Heraclea said:

Yet another instance of my never ending quest to create very short and high concept bios!

bridget-bio.JPG.8706a78d7924e001717a685c5639ab9a.JPG

It's a good thing you didn't accidentally swap the first letters of each

name or you might have run intooooooooooooooooh.

I see what you did there @Heraclea. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

And yet another entry.....

arbiter-friendly.JPG.1600c090e4af3573dab6d7ad7a043a21.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One "world peace" mention away from a crown if you ask me. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Other optional career paths, political image consultant,

spin room aficionado and language contortionist.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 3 weeks later

This is the official scrapyardigan bio and first costume the entire toon is a hot mess of movies and such with the musid from a very old song called

In The Year 2525 came out in 1969 by Zager and Evans

OSCbio.jpg.ac5360492b4e4b155fc338acc5cd5727.jpg

Edited by American Valor
  • Like 3

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

• 4 weeks later

spacer.png

Character Name: The Rescue Team

Origin: Natural

Archetype: Mastermind (Mercenaries and Trick Arrows.)

Character Description:

"A team of brave men led by John Stone, codename Optics. Veteran of the Ritki wars, John makes a living the only way he knows how. By employing his skill,s his hardware and his software to search and rescue missions. Of course, when they inevitably turn ugly, he and his men will fight fire with fire."

(Not the most original design and I think eventually I'm going to rename them to something a bit more catchy. But I'm having a lot of fun with this concept currently.)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1