Badge Favorites List?

This may have been brought up before, and my search-fu was weak, but:

Would it be in any way possible to develop a Favorites list for the badges you've collected?  Just a 5-slot list and a method to populate it would be great.  It would be a nice little QOL thing if you're the sort who changes badges for RP or SG events and suchlike to not have to scroll through all the other lists to find the one you want.

This could be done fairly easily with a popmenu, if the end user isn't averse to a little text editing. I'd be glad to help with that and could even provide a template if desired.

This could also be done using the /settitle command. The HC wiki settitle listing page has a current listing of all badge names and their settitle IDs. Simply look the badge up in the table, note its settitle ID, and set it in-game using the /settitle command. For example, if 'Medic' were the desired badge title, the in-game command would be:

/settitle 2

The settitle command could also be incorporated into a keybind or macro thusly:

via keybind: /bind <your_key> "settitle 2"
via macro: /macro <macro_name> "settitle 2"

I think it boils down to personal preference. I personally detest macros and rely solely on keybinds and popmenus, but I'm probably in the minority there and wanted to provide as many options as possible.

One important thing to keep in mind is that there is sometimes a little bit of a delay between issuing the settitle command and the title actually changing. It may take a minute or three to change, or you may need to zone to see the change. So if the badge title doesn't change immediately, don't panic!