Individual Player Bases?

Phanto

Forgive me if this is already a thing, but is there any possibility that superbases could be linked to individuals and not supergroups? I know it's not hard to make your own supergroup + base, but I would love to be in a supergroup with others while not having to share the same base as them. From what I understand, this design choice was originally made due to storage limitations, but it seems that's not an issue anymore. 

Edited by Phanto

Or just see if you can coalition with another SG so you are connected while having your own base. There are limits to the number of coalitions, but I can't recall the number.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

6 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

You can create a separate base on an alt and then use the passcode for any of your other characters in other supergroups. 

This is very doable.  You can have Alfred create a Batcave that Batman visits when he's not using the Justice League headquarters.  The only problem is you can't use the storage bins.  If you want access to storage, then you need a solo SG that is part of a coalition, or just part of a common chat channel that everyone uses instead of the SG chat.

I think both of these options are pretty commonly used.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow