QoL: delete button for costumes...

files in the tailor.

As I play around with costume designs, I end up saving multiple versions of a dude's look. Sometimes I end up with costume ideas that don't get used for awhile. Or I have costumes under one working name that end up getting saved again under a different name.  I have a bunch of costume files.

I would like a delete button in the tailor that I can use to weed out all the erroneous or unwanted files.

I know I can go into the folder and delete them there, but that's a but of a hassle. The thumbnails don't have pics of the costume and I have to have the game open and the folder open and make sure I'm deleting the right ones...

A costume file rename button would also be handy.

Thank you.

While we're at it, being able to have additional - and basic - file management (such as ... understanding folders in the directory and being able to navigate to them, move things, etc.) would be nice.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

4 hours ago, RobotLove said:

What?! I have never noticed that! LoL

Well, jeezy squeezy.

Thanks, @RobotLove, for enlightening me. (Also, thanks for that cool look; I'm stealing it.)

And thanks, devs. You obviously time traveled to this point in time, read my suggestion, and then traveled back to implement it. Much appreciated. Pineapple-topped pizza all around!

• Thumbs Up 1