Which powers would you choose?

On 5/29/2022 at 2:58 PM, FenrisWolf44 said:

If YOU could wake up tomorrow morning with one primary power set and one secondary power set (equivalent to level 50) which ones would you choose? (or would you not want them?)

Give the name of the primary power set and secondary power set and which AT they come from (you would be).  Why would you pick those powers? What would you do with them in our world? You are the only one on the planet with powers.

Also which travel power would you choose?

Luminous Blast (Peacebringer) & Luminous Aura (Peacebringer)

I can fly, I can heal other people, heal myself, rez when I die. And I would have way too much fun just lighting off Photon Seekers to see who I subconsciously deemed an enemy. Not sure if I would go incognito with a human form only or go full squid/lobster and flaunt it. And since I am an alien, I'd try to see if I could fly into space. 

I wouldn't need a travel pool power since my choice is baked into the set. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Illusion Control, with either Nature Affinity or Darkness Affinity, depending on how I am feeling about life. 

I'd like to say I would try and live a normal life, helping when and where I can without exposing my powers/identity. Again depends on how I am feeling. With Illusion Control's Superior Stealth, there would be temptations....

Travel power - I love Super Jump in game but I seriously doubt it would work out in the "real world" - I often wonder at the building specs for Paragon City, where repeating pnading on roofs etc don't damage the buildings...

I think I'd have to opt instead for Teleport, in order to have Teleport Target. I'm not going anywhere without my spouse.

I'd really like to have an SG base, particularly under Homecoming conditions, IE stuff is free.

Demons from mastermind and regen from brute.

Regen to keep me healthy, and able to recover fast, and demons to have a swarm of demons I can summon to do my bidding. And if they die I just summon more!

But what I'd really like is teleport travel power. Fully maxed out and have the endurance required for using it obviously.

10 hours ago, Player2 said:

For travel power, I'd choose teleportation.  Flight sounds nice, but I really don't want to have to deal with air traffic... or being mistaken for a bird or a plane by people with low perceptive skills on the ground.

image.png.188b782f7ee639ea3a2e894963bdb7cd.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1