Toggle Suppression for Khelds.

Could probably close this one for now, considering how we had the rare honor of getting an evident official confirmation of implementation.

Lots of other ground to cover, but it'd be off topic at that point.

Edited by ScarySai

3 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Every single human only build out there, yes.

That alone right there is a mindfuck.  Yeah sure jusburself ezgaem but damn, so much raw power lost

2 hours ago, Doomrider said:

Between set bonuses, unique res proc ios, and your inherent you'll often be near or at res cap on teams even before light form.

So little pre-33(exemp)/38 is super ultra lethal to even need that.

As for the attack chain thing, laser eyes and nova blast are slotted with ATOs on my aliens.  even in lower levels like synapes the need for bolt just isnt always there and higher levels is just cycling those two nova attacks when perma hasten and other stuff kicks in

Hell, barely had enough slots to 3 Ribo up Dwarf form

18 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

That alone right there is a mindfuck.  Yeah sure jusburself ezgaem but damn, so much raw power lost

The same can be said for anyone not playing a tank. Massive unkillable mitigation, huge AoEs with damn near brute damage output while solo, constant mez protection, everything in this game is contemptible easy mode when you're a tank. So why play anything else?

Cuz sometimes not being an immortal god is fun. I've seen ONE instance of a kheldian surprising me and he was a tri-form warshade running the Trapdoor challenge as posted in the scrapper forum. Every other interaction I've had with them, either as one or teamed with one, I've found them an inferior AT on the whole. Why on earth would anyone bother? The answer is the exact same for going human-only.

1 hour ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

The same can be said for anyone not playing a tank.

This would make more sense if it was say, a fire/dark tank.  that wide motherfucking Touch of Fear dot right after a Burn, or mastering the mini-hop to get the most out of shadow mauls cone effect when surrounded

1 hour ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

damn near brute damage output while solo

oh come on

2 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Cuz sometimes not being an immortal god is fun.

yeah but reworking in an entire new mechanic just for the option to have a less optimal build just seems silly when its typed out

I've seen ONE instance of a kheldian surprising me and he was a tri-form warshade

You have to realize MANY people come back to playing this game with single digit issues knowledge and just dont know that Khelds got super buffed in like issue 20-22.  correcting, even giving advice to people is like some kinda sin or something.

Why on earth would anyone bother? The answer is the exact same for going human-only.

Ya lost me here

48 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

You have to realize MANY people come back to playing this game with single digit issues knowledge and just dont know that Khelds got super buffed in like issue 20-22.  correcting, even giving advice to people is like some kinda sin or something.

I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about me. I played Khels from golive until now. Hit 50 on both back before the snap by mostly soloing, most of that back when Khels still had the penalties for being solo. I came back to the game after the Khel updates and respeced both of mine to utilize the changes. Both were tri-form.

50 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

Ya lost me here

People play human-only kheldians for the same reason they play any other non-optimized anything. I ran a freakin swipe-only/invul scrapper to 50 for fuck's sake.