Worst Melee - Choose wisely, punish Troo

Troo

While we wait for the next release I am looking for a new project.

Suggestions on the worst Primary/Secondary/Pool/etc combos someone should at least try? Tanker, Brute, Stalker, Scrapper,

No conditions. I'll play one.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thinking of using one of the following costume/concepts.

Chain2.PNG.3ade2aa4c61311ea99425caadf1a5b71.PNGStanley, all fun, all the time.

image.png.7af08d3aa17a56dbff5be3b6953e7b80.pngMeanie, riding horses made of steel, drinking beer and spreading fear.

image.png.73489279b18d19dafc5da8d3125ee7ed.pngHunter.. the usual non-demon visitor from another world.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

image.png.7b201ded5ba89d5fa0fedd833f6a068e.png

Seems doable. Might need to try harder for worst. 😜

Just flipped an Ice/Fire build and mids quickie has potential 50-ish S/L 45-ish E/N with 41 Def debuff resist. Definitely a couple issues. Icy Bastion & Shadow Meld by lvl 41 might power through.

Are the attacks that bad?

Edited by Troo

Ekectric melee with super reflexes 

end nightmare and couldnt hit water if you fell out of a boat

thematic though 😸

Edited by catsi563
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Kinetic Melee / Willpower Scrapper?

If you are going for solo play, might I also suggest a Force Field/Archery Defender. 🙂 While fun to play, your not going to be doing a ton of damage, and its going to be along ride to lvl 50. I should know... I made one 😄 ...

Peace...

• Confused 1

I could never get into KM or FM so lackluster, and as far as a secondary either Stone Armor or Ice Armor two more I just cannot get into.

Oh has to be a broot, use Force of Will, Medicine, and Artic Mastery.

Yeah thats sounds shitty, I'd rather play a Sentinel lol.

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

21 hours ago, Troo said:

While we wait for the next release I am looking for a new project.

Suggestions on the worst Primary/Secondary/Pool/etc combos someone should at least try? Tanker, Brute, Stalker, Scrapper,

No conditions. I'll play one.

∀ Regen. 😁

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gamingglen said:

"worst melee" and no one suggested a blapper, any powerset?

Blasphemy! Blapper is best melee 😄. Worst would have to be Kin Melee with anything but stalker. You literally don't even get build up.

• Thanks 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

19 hours ago, catsi563 said:

Ekectric melee with super reflexes 

end nightmare and couldnt hit water if you fell out of a boat

thematic though 😸

I have an elec/sr stalker, and I find it plays fairly well. Haven't noticed any End issues so far (though he is only level 20ish)

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Non-Stalker Kinetic Melee is easily the worst melee set. Comparing Fire Melee to it is insulting to Fire Melee. 

Troo - I am assuming you have common sense limits here… obviously we could recommend you a crappy blapper build with Group Fly and all 5 Presence pool powers, but I think you just want a melee AT primary/secondary.

Edited by arcane
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, EmperorSteele said:

I have an elec/sr stalker, and I find it plays fairly well. Haven't noticed any End issues so far (though he is only level 20ish)

Uh, yeah, in any discussion of Electric melee’s shortcomings, Stalkers don’t count

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

I keep reading this thread and I feel a latex suit, a ball gag, and a cat o nine tails is really what your seeking.

giphy.webp

Kinetic Melee/Willpower Scrapper with Force of Will, Teleportation, Presence, Flight, and Weapons Mastery.

200w.webp

• Haha 2