Any people from Champion?

luckydg387

• 1 month later

JUST found this thread. Thanks to a vid in this thread I found my old SG name - it was United Heroes Brigade. My mains were Bazooka Tooth (Ar/em blaster), Pinball Wizard (Kin/Energy defender), and Texas BBQ (Fire/Fire tanker) - Lots of fond memories of our group running around in the offcial SG costume and setting great examples for other players of good teamwork.

I miss this group and if it's still running I will rejoin. 

Edited by BazookaTwo

7 hours ago, BazookaTwo said:

JUST found this thread. Thanks to a vid in this thread I found my old SG name - it was United Heroes Brigade. My mains were Bazooka Tooth (Ar/em blaster), Pinball Wizard (Kin/Energy defender), and Texas BBQ (Fire/Fire tanker) - Lots of fond memories of our group running around in the offcial SG costume and setting great examples for other players of good teamwork.

I miss this group and if it's still running I will rejoin. 

Yeah, the medieval shoulders and red/white color scheme said 'UHB' to me, which was going to be my suggestion before I saw your edit.

Welcome back, enjoy the nostalgia.

• Like 1

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

There are/were a few channels dedicated to Champion ex-pats, and there's still a Discord with an occasional trickle of activity but I haven't seen anything from @Steel Brigade in a long time. @Doomlord Slayermann runs the Discord, so that's at least one UHB person around still, Ms. Snazzzy, Nibs, a few others too.

Here's the Discord link: https://discord.gg/GwvdvqWmcc

C'mon down and wake up us old folks from our naps.

• Like 1

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

• 2 months later
  • 1 month later
On 6/1/2023 at 5:50 AM, B l u e said:

Blue reporting in. Joined the discord, I listened to Decision's rap today for probably the 500th time, but the first time in over a decade. It's so nice to see so many familiar names. 

Blue! How you doing man!? It’s been a long long time. Hope you are doing well buddy.

• 1 month later
  • 3 months later

Greetings all.  I was a player on Champions from day 1 till the servers went down.   I am very glad it's back.

My Global was Honcho and my main was Living Coal (fire/fire) tank.  I was running the Farstriders SG and I remember teaming with BOSS players  a good bit.  Now I am off to create about a million alts.  Shiny shiny new powersets.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Alex360 said:

I was on Champion, in a sg called "StrykeForce" and my first and main town was and still is Flameable

Before there was CoV, there was StrykeForce. Welcome Back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later
13 hours ago, jason1040 said:

I played almost exclusively on the Champion server as Night Warrior, part of the Supergroup Megaforce.  I'd love to reconnect with some of the people I used to play with back then.

Oh man, classic MEGAforce member, that's going in the Wayback Machine. Welcome back, I believe you found yourself to the Champ Vet Discord server, so party on.

• Like 1

Stay True, Stay Blue.