Any people from Champion?

luckydg387

Oh damn now you got me trying to remember what dismembers SG was called lol. I was in his sg for a short stay, use to team alot with him

It's a small world after all, wow. Took me a little bit, I think it was called Life of Glory (LoG). I may be wrong though.

Greetings from the Dark Revolution super villain group on Champion! My handle was CC. I used characters named Cold Corruptor, CC Ice, Amoral, CC Electric, Fatal Fire, Vaz. If you recognize me or the super group drop me a message!

Originally from Dark Revolution villain SG on Champion- hit me up if you were too!

Currently on Everlasting as:

CC- Charge  (lvl 50 SS/Elec Brute)

@Xoza here, first character was "Meditation" Grav/Storm Controller but mained "Xoza" a peacebringer as soon as it came out.

Also leader of "Ordo Imperialis" around since 2006.

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club

Wow, I recognize more than a few of these names. I was in HoJ so you might remember me if you ever teamed with them. Had a dozen Xionian *somethings* or so, though I was usualy on my Spines/Fire Tetraodon Ignis, towards the end at least.

Freakin' N-N, don't give these losers hope.

I straight moved on, Proudly!

Swear

<_<

Why you looking at me like that?

anyway, those that know me know me, those that don't don't.

The SG-less, Master of PuG's, especially PuG MoLRSFs, and indisputable Master of Eden (Woodsman TF) TF is alive.

Lost Woodsman (no connection or relation to CoX hero of same name) stone/axe Tank        Lightning v 5.3  (the original though less famous [darn you, Windgoddess])  storm/elec Tank      King Stone Wolf  Stone/Inv Brute    Chilling Spectre (before Turboski darn it) Ice/Cold Corr          Mechano Maiden Bots/FF Mastermind

and a couple of alts no one will remember, I'm sure...

o_o

^_^ CANDEH!

• Like 1

Yep .. @Tanzier, main was Mistress Burn, Fire/Emp controller, Omega Flight SG.  I was pretty heavy on the forums too .. earlier on anyway.  I played heavily from release to I12 or so, but I was still around sporadically after that.

I'm super jazzed about this .. I rolled MB as a Fire/Kin, which I always wanted to do but never had the cajones to reroll a 50 :(  I've also rebuilt most of my alts .. of which there are many.

• Like 1

Virtue was home for my Heroes.

Champion was home for my Villains.

I spent most of my time on Champion, because I found the Villain archetypes to be the most fun, and in particular Brutes and Masterminds make me happy.

Whats up everyone, I played on Champion and Freedom on any character named "Ultima" (frequented RV/SC etc alot). So glad to be back and playing again :). (I was in Dark Revolution as well)

Current on Torchbearer building up my characters again

Witty!

Man talk about a blast from the past!  NightAngel from The Angels of the Night SG here... still working on getting her and Cold Radiance back up to Level 50.  Mostly playing on the RP server atm.  Look me up!

I wonder if ConvertedClock and some of the old regulars have wandered back in yet...

-NightAngel