Any people from Champion?

luckydg387

On 8/12/2019 at 7:42 PM, wittylibrarian said:

I remember there being a (bleep)ton of Steves.

This is true. Steve here, checking in.

Anyway, I mostly played Issue 15 and before but I was around here and there after. I co-ran a small SG named Mainstay and was part of larger one named Regiment for a while. My global was @Social Anxiety.

My main toons were:

Ochosi - Trick Arrow/Archery Defender (Yes, really)
Novarupta - Stone/Fire Tanker

Max Massini - Illusion/Kinetics Controller

Judecca - Dark/Cold Corruptor

..and several others I never got past 30 with. I've been back in the game since day 1 but I mostly stick to Discord and haven't posted here. On the offhand chance someone recognizes me that I haven't already reconnected with, my global is now @Lamp.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Champion exile here.  I was a non-stop player since issue 1.  My main was Cinnamon Red, a Peacebringer.  She was a decked out badger and purple IO gal.  My in game handle was Spatch, but seems someone's taken that already in Homecoming.  😞    Downloading Homecoming now, looking forward to it. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Spatch said:

Champion exile here.  I was a non-stop player since issue 1.  My main was Cinnamon Red, a Peacebringer.  She was a decked out badger and purple IO gal.  My in game handle was Spatch, but seems someone's taken that already in Homecoming.  😞    Downloading Homecoming now, looking forward to it. 

Welcome back!  Most Champions have found a home on the Excelsior server.  Be sure to join the Champions in-game global channel.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Welcome back!  Most Champions have found a home on the Excelsior server.  Be sure to join the Champions in-game global channel.

Thank you, Apparition!  🙂  I shall make Excelsior my home when I'm up and running, and thanks for letting me know about the Champions global chat.

• 2 weeks later
On 8/9/2019 at 10:48 AM, Pep Rally said:

Did someone say cheerleader?

Hells yeah Champion! You're the drama I've been craving...or was it just the electrolytes?

Tanks Rule, Brutes Drool! Bring it!

Didn't a brute kick your butt after a 30 minute duel in Fight Club? OR am I mis-remembering that?

• 1 month later
On 12/18/2019 at 8:13 AM, DeathCakes said:

Does anyone remember a group called boss? Or a chat called the pingus? 

Yep.  Myrmy, SG leader of BOSS at one point IIRC, and many other Champion players setup shop on Excelsior here. 

I think you posted elsewhere regarding the Pingus.  Haven't heard much from or about them here on HC.  

• 2 weeks later