DarkSource Code
Cowboy Brawler
Thermocouple
Captain Skeleton
Unlucky Freddie
Dark Source Code
Technoninjaman
Freefee

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
1 minute ago, Incursion said:

yep that's me Cobalt.  I remember you as well.  Good to see you still playing.  I just logged some time last night and today. I'm such a noob now lol.  

Are you on Excelsior? That's where most of us landed from Champion. There's a Discord server and a few global channels if you're interested in reconnecting. 

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

4 hours ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Are you on Excelsior? That's where most of us landed from Champion. There's a Discord server and a few global channels if you're interested in reconnecting. 

yes, that's the one i started with.  I haven't checked out the Discord yet but will certainly give it a try. 

1 minute ago, Incursion said:

Thanks, my only gripe is most of my toon names from back in the day have been scooped up, including my mains.  Running out of character name ideas.  

Yeah, there is that. You could always /friend them, then get their global name and send them a message to see if they're willing to give it up. Or just go with @1ncursion / @Incurs1on / @Incursi0n or something. 

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

41 minutes ago, Incursion said:

Thanks, my only gripe is most of my toon names from back in the day have been scooped up, including my mains.  Running out of character name ideas.  

Yeah.  Unfortunately, with hundreds of thousands of accounts and a thousand character slots per server, running over a year and a half, on the most populated server, that will happen. :classic_mellow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Yeah, there is that. You could always /friend them, then get their global name and send them a message to see if they're willing to give it up. Or just go with @1ncursion / @Incurs1on / @Incursi0n or something. 

nah not that big of a deal really. Just a name

• 2 weeks later

Oh I wish I had known this! I started on Indom and have some friends on that server... hmm

• Like 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

• 3 weeks later
On 11/22/2020 at 6:18 PM, Apparition said:

Yeah.  Unfortunately, with hundreds of thousands of accounts and a thousand character slots per server, running over a year and a half, on the most populated server, that will happen. :classic_mellow:

Some of my best character names came after putting in ten less creative names I actually wanted and not being able to get them. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later