luckydg387

Any people from Champion?

Welcome!

Most of us reside over on Excelsior and we have a Champion's ex-pat Discord located here: https://discord.gg/nwwjBAB

We're usually active in #general and #lfg-excelsior.

• Like 1

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

H4ZE - Regen\Claws Hami Tank 😛 

St Pauli girl  Rad\Earth troller. 

Armor Ace
P M Slaughter
1930s Kid Samson
Scarlet Tornado
DarkSource Code
Cowboy Brawler
Thermocouple
Captain Skeleton
Unlucky Freddie
Dark Source Code
Technoninjaman
Freefee

8 hours ago, Incursion said:

Hope everyone is well. It's nice to see some familiar names 🙂

-Inc

Have A Nice Day

Incursion from HVND? Old skooool

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

3 hours ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Incursion from HVND? Old skooool

yep that's me Cobalt.  I remember you as well.  Good to see you still playing.  I just logged some time last night and today. I'm such a noob now lol.  

1 minute ago, Incursion said:

yep that's me Cobalt.  I remember you as well.  Good to see you still playing.  I just logged some time last night and today. I'm such a noob now lol.  

Are you on Excelsior? That's where most of us landed from Champion. There's a Discord server and a few global channels if you're interested in reconnecting. 

Stay True, Stay Blue.

4 hours ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Are you on Excelsior? That's where most of us landed from Champion. There's a Discord server and a few global channels if you're interested in reconnecting. 

yes, that's the one i started with.  I haven't checked out the Discord yet but will certainly give it a try. 

9 hours ago, Incursion said:

yes, that's the one i started with.  I haven't checked out the Discord yet but will certainly give it a try. 

Right on. I saw that you joined the Discord, so welcome back!

Stay True, Stay Blue.

10 hours ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Right on. I saw that you joined the Discord, so welcome back!, 

Thanks, my only gripe is most of my toon names from back in the day have been scooped up, including my mains.  Running out of character name ideas.  

1 minute ago, Incursion said:

Thanks, my only gripe is most of my toon names from back in the day have been scooped up, including my mains.  Running out of character name ideas.  

Yeah, there is that. You could always /friend them, then get their global name and send them a message to see if they're willing to give it up. Or just go with @1ncursion / @Incurs1on / @Incursi0n or something. 

Stay True, Stay Blue.

41 minutes ago, Incursion said:

Yeah.  Unfortunately, with hundreds of thousands of accounts and a thousand character slots per server, running over a year and a half, on the most populated server, that will happen. :classic_mellow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Yeah, there is that. You could always /friend them, then get their global name and send them a message to see if they're willing to give it up. Or just go with @1ncursion / @Incurs1on / @Incursi0n or something. 

nah not that big of a deal really. Just a name

10 hours ago, Reactor Axe Man said:

How did I just find out about all of this?  Life. Life never changes.  It's good to see some long lost Champions are still around.

Welcome home. As above, there's a Discord server and global channels to get reacquainted. 

Stay True, Stay Blue.