Let it go guys...No one's going to win or convince the other...just going to rain down the CR's more on this post...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Wait a minute, aren't you the same person who had a copy of Kamen Rider Mach back on live?

https://www.deviantart.com/akutenshiizero/art/City-of-Heroes-Characters-337347134

First off, did you seriously just Google me?  That is insanely creepy.

Secondly, CoX ended in 2012.  Kamen Rider Drive, and the official character Mach, did not exist until 2014.  So unless you want to argue I'm clairvoyant or a time traveller, then the fact is I happened to pick a name and theme loosly similar to something Bandai eventually did afterwards.

If you're first instinct isn't to google someone, are you really living in the 21st century?

Wait a minute, aren't you the same person who had a copy of Kamen Rider Mach back on live?

https://www.deviantart.com/akutenshiizero/art/City-of-Heroes-Characters-337347134

First off, did you seriously just Google me?  That is insanely creepy.

Secondly, CoX ended in 2012.  Kamen Rider Drive, and the official character Mach, did not exist until 2014.  So unless you want to argue I'm clairvoyant or a time traveller, then the fact is I happened to pick a name and theme loosly similar to something Bandai eventually did afterwards.

I googled your screen name, because it looked familiar. Not exactly the same as googling YOU, as a person. THAT would indeed be creepy.

As for Kamen Rider, that franchise has been around since the 70s. Hell, as old as I am, it's older than me. So please, spare me the idea that your character is a completely original concept. There is nothing wrong with remaking characters, whether completely or using costumes, etc. I have 2 toons that do so, in a sea of original characters.

Dude, I created an OC to fit within a formula.  I did not copy something that existed, unless you're just going to ignore how time works.