Do you have nicknames for posters?

The_Warpact

3 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Here's hoping this thread stays light hearted and frothy and doesn't degenerate into abuse around page three 🙂 

.... with how many posts per page? I'm still on page 1... (actually, this one's the start of page 2 for me.)

Do we start the abuse now?  (Remember. Room 12A is for arguments. Room 12 is abuse.)

Edited by Greycat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

6 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Here's hoping this thread stays light hearted and frothy and doesn't degenerate into abuse around page three 🙂 

Well let's get it started then GM Wannabe English Muffin.😈

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

IDK about on here, but my one JHS math teacher used to say (jokingly) "oh no, not you again" when I entered the class.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

18 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

This one I think of as "That funky Monday"

538226114_2022-06-12(1).png.6f3268e8043928a498a7fa510f0d502d.png

And right now, I call this one, "Da fuq, bub?"

2110285196_2022-06-12(2).png.63d7234dc218a3a871fdc34aaaf66438.png

I call this one, "My eyes are up here, Dave."

2022-06-12.png.3e6e2a649ffbf83acb53d1ed5e1f5ba3.png

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.