Titles

I didn't realize that there were titles specific to certain origins, and you can't pick titles from other origins. I picked one origin for RP/lore reasons, and then found out a title I wanted to use was linked to a different origin, and therefore unavailable to me.

Would it be possible to unlock all the titles despite origin? I wouldn't even mind "buying" them with inf or merits or whatever. I know titles are super insignificant but it would be cool if this could be a thing!

• Thumbs Up 1

@hollow effigy || everlasting

I actually just set an origin for a new toon because I knew exactly what title I wanted.  Other than maybe implementation programming troubles that might exist (imagine trying to make all those fit into one window!) or something, I like the idea.  It's small fish to go after, but if it's easily achieved, why not?

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I also found out a title existed that my character really wants but i was already lvl 50 with my build and incarnates all finished.  Alas,  poor Hugh Mungous will never have the title Humongous.  He is about 10 feet tall though with all the biggest costume pieces and retina burning bright colors though.  And a crab backpack,  i needed those extra 4 feet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1