SS/INV Brute. Does anyone have a build? Or an I just overlooking it?

Xmurrder

2 hours ago, Gobbledegook said:

Well i would dump Punch.I would dump focused accuracy as SS does not have a problem hitting things with rage. 

Normally no, but my SS/Bio has had a number of times where his To-Hit has been so thoroughly been rebuffed that with Rage up he is hitting nothing with Foot Stomp in a crowd.

Still, I probably would not look to Focused Accuracy but rather popping yellows.

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Erratic1 said:

Normally no, but my SS/Bio has had a number of times where his To-Hit has been so thoroughly been rebuffed that with Rage up he is hitting nothing with Foot Stomp in a crowd.

Still, I probably would not look to Focused Accuracy but rather popping yellows.

I mainly have FA to not get blinded - i know there are other ways but the end doesn't hurt on this build running it and i don't have to waste a slot for perception.

My mindset is inspirations are nice but never rely on them - not that it is bad to rely on them - just preference and everything needing to line up in my OCD worldview.

Edited by Infinitum
  • Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

My mindset is inspirations are nice but never rely on them - not that it is bad to rely on them - just preference and everything needing to line up in my OCD worldview.

Very much agreed. I stockpile those I think useful but build to try to not need them.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Infinitum said:

I mainly have FA to not get blinded - i know there are other ways but the end doesn't hurt on this build running it and i don't have to waste a slot for perception.

1 slot wonder for the +Perception IO in anything ToHit? It is a global, so doesn't require power activation.

Death is the best debuff.