Idiots manipulating market

Snarky

7 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

I resemble that remark.

There shall be no isect shaming in this thread.  We are here to protest the Ebil Marketeers

Erm, except the insects in Jurassic World.  like....WTF?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, TheZag said:

20 minutes in a casual farm and u can buy 700 at that price.  I enjoy paying 1k or less as much as the next guy but even the seeded price for uncommons isnt very high.

And when you step out of that farm and pay the marketeer-driven prices, you'll be exhibit A of farmers ruining the market.

• Thumbs Up 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

I havent farmed in probably over a year and even when i did farm it was probably only for an hour a month.  I meant to show that 10k is hardly anything.  Guess i could have went with run an ITF and you can afford hundreds at that price.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Snarky said:

Yes.  It is annoying ME

so everyone stop this stupid crap

Sensing a pattern between this and Super Strength Rage. All of your problems seem easily explained away but some sort of mental block makes them still feel like problems.

I just upped all my bids from 5k to 25k. Pennies, so no big deal.

Edited by arcane
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

There shall be no isect shaming in this thread.  We are here to protest the Ebil Marketeers

Erm, except the insects in Jurassic World.  like....WTF?

The Ebil Marketeer 

>.>

<.<

*scampers off to make alt

• Haha 3

/e poofgone

1 hour ago, TheZag said:

I havent farmed in probably over a year and even when i did farm it was probably only for an hour a month.  I meant to show that 10k is hardly anything.  Guess i could have went with run an ITF and you can afford hundreds at that price.

In this environment, the winning play might be to simply not play at all.  If you farm enough, you'll never need to spend a drop of influence, aside from burning 100M here and there on Superpacks to keep below 2BN.  

• Thumbs Up 2

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

On 6/12/2022 at 1:37 PM, Snarky said:

Case in point.  Uncommon salvage prices spiking.  No reason.  Except some obnoxious buttface had nothing better to do than take a thousand character slots and max out each of their AH options for 10k bids on uncommon salvage

this crap adds nothing to the fame, is abusive, petty, and annoying.   

this crap redefines being a “petty” marketer 

Abuse should be identified and dealt with swiftly, Ban -> Account Removal

Anyone supporting abuse should similarly receive some 'contemplation time".

That said, with seeded items, determining what abuse is could be problematic.

If someone is simply buying and then sell in mass just below the seed price, a quick note from a HC team member could avoid escalation.

If someone is crafting in mass, well that's good for everyone, right?

On 6/12/2022 at 3:33 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

white is 10k

yellow is 100k

orange is 1mm

I am not sure you have the correct seed prices. it appears Yomo is correct

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

17 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I'm intrigued.  Go on.  I'm always willing to accept my errors.

I think your seed prices are accurate.

Screenshot_20220613-122836_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

6 hours ago, arcane said:

All of your problems seem easily explained away but some sort of mental block makes them still feel like problems

Pretty sure Snark also complains that Blasters aren't all range-only characters and that recoloring powers to fit his concept isn't acceptable because those recolors don't translate into an "appropriate" damage type change.

A lot of his issues are self-inflicted and I can't tell if he actually enjoys it or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

1 hour ago, ForeverLaxx said:

Pretty sure Snark also complains that Blasters aren't all range-only characters and that recoloring powers to fit his concept isn't acceptable because those recolors don't translate into an "appropriate" damage type change.

A lot of his issues are self-inflicted and I can't tell if he actually enjoys it or not.

I am alone.  hmmm. scratch that.

I am utterly alone.  By the time you read this I will have shifted my focus to another of my pet peeves.

Yes, all of these issues are indeed important to me.  okay, yellow salvage is just fun to bitch about.  Heh, at least I never bought bitcoin.  sheesh.

Blasters are not Ranged.  Whoever said they were never played one.  yet there it is in the character creation screen.  THey were designed as close range damage dealers.  Bending them to fully ranged is like trying to get a boat to fly.  Its been done.  Its not winning any races or beauty contests.

rage crash on (all) Super Strength characters is so not comic book canon I want to drop a few pallets of comics on the orinal Devs heads.  (they obs need research material)

I run a Vampire.  No amount of recoloring water or earth blast is going to convince me those powers are death related.  hot and cold running blood but no neg damage?  pffft

I suffer for my art.  You should too.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, Snarky said:

Thank you both for self identification as people that spend hours of your time to make everyone else’s life harder.  

Correction: They spend their time gaming the system to become far richer than anyone ever needs to be. Folks do it in real life as well. I mean, c'mon, if people weren't running around artificially increasing the "worth" of things by grifting every system possible, everyone would have what they need. Can't have that happening now, can we? What fun is existence if you can't look down on the have-nots?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Snarky said:

By the time you read this I will have shifted my focus to another of my pet peeves.

Oh, boy, here comes a round of bitching about the little strings left on bananas after they're peeled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 hour ago, Luminara said:

Oh, boy, here comes a round of bitching about the little strings left on bananas after they're peeled.

I hate those things but no more than I hate knowing my taxes go toward making rich politicians richer.

Edit: And don't even get me started on the grifting scams that are religion and insurance. It's a damn good thing we don't have base raids anymore. Can you imagine the insurance fee for automatic rebuilds?

Edited by Bill Z Bubba
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Bananas are yellow.  You know what else is yellow?

Salvage selling for 10k+ inf*.  BOOM, dragged this train back into the station!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

6 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I'm intrigued.  Go on.  I'm always willing to accept my errors.

No error, that was my bad. I wasn't sure on the rare salvage. (I've never ever paid over 475k and incorrectly assumed the seed price to be 500k)

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum