Missing Souvenirs

Saumer

Howdy,

Came back from a break and was going through my critters and discovered my main villain is missing its souvenirs. The list is empty. All of my other critters seem to have all of theirs, it's just this particular one. She's 29, went through Praetoria and now I'm catching up through Ouroboros. Logged in today and the Tab is still empty. Server is Everlasting. GM told me to post up here so...here I did. 

Any help or looking in to would be appreciated.

Edited by Saumer

This is a quite a stab in the dark, and I don't have access to the game at the moment to check it myself, but is the character in question currently in the middle of an Ouro flashback or TF (or similar)? I know current contacts vanish while in flaskback/TF mode (and maybe clues for other arcs/missions too?), so maybe souvenirs do too? I could be way off though.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

This is a quite a stab in the dark, and I don't have access to the game at the moment to check it myself, but is the character in question currently in the middle of an Ouro flashback or TF (or similar)? I know current contacts vanish while in flaskback/TF mode (and maybe clues for other arcs/missions too?), so maybe souvenirs do too? I could be way off though.

Just checked and yes, clues, etc.... all disappear on an AE mission.  (Except AE souvenirs)

I suspect the same with a TF & Flashback

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lemming said:

Just checked and yes, clues, etc.... all disappear on an AE mission.  (Except AE souvenirs)

I suspect the same with a TF & Flashback

Confirmed the same behaviour with TF and flashbacks as well

• Thanks 1