I miss you guys.

Crystal Dragon

I'd been taking some personal time away from the game and the community to deal with a few issues that I needed to work through. I missed you guys, but I do plan to be on for the Pride events on the 25th and the 26th. Please, if you are looking to snag me up for RP, be gentle. I've had a lot going on and am still trying to work through it all. A very big heartfelt thank you to everyone that has been waiting for me to get back to playing on Crys, and my other alts - the positive reinforcement and support has been helping a lot with working through my issues and I can't thank you guys enough for being such supportive partners. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

On 6/23/2022 at 12:55 PM, CrystalDragon said:

I'd been taking some personal time away from the game and the community to deal with a few issues that I needed to work through. I missed you guys, but I do plan to be on for the Pride events on the 25th and the 26th. Please, if you are looking to snag me up for RP, be gentle. I've had a lot going on and am still trying to work through it all. A very big heartfelt thank you to everyone that has been waiting for me to get back to playing on Crys, and my other alts - the positive reinforcement and support has been helping a lot with working through my issues and I can't thank you guys enough for being such supportive partners. 

was good to see you this weekend CD. where are the pride parade pictures ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CienFuegos said:

was good to see you this weekend CD. where are the pride parade pictures ?

You can find a lot of them on the Pride event thread, right here dear puppy. Pride 2022!

1 hour ago, Flintlock Burnfur said:

Was cool to see you around on the weekend.  At some point need to dust off Sharon Hargrove/Ogma and rp.  But I'm currently madly leveling a second version of Canadienne, so it's all good!

Take care of yourself and see you in game again sometime.

It'll be great to run into you and your characters again. I saw the new Canadienne in LFG and General last night and had wondered about that, haha! I guess I'll learn about whats up when we run into each other again. ^^

7 hours ago, RickmanUK said:

Take your time and take care of yourself.

I might not know you directly/well, but I'd rather you safe and happy than hurt and worried.

There's a lot going on at the moment, so do what you need to keep yourself sane!

Thank you for the kind reminder, yeah I know I'm not as frequent of a poster on the boards as I used to be. I'd been around for a while though, lurking and poking at threads occasionally. But yeah, a ton has been going on in the US and I'm just doing the best I can to survive it all. 

• Like 1

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

• 1 month later