Solo ITF (+0x8) Mind/Psi/Psi

Mazha

So, inspired by all of you I tried. 

I didn't pay attention to the time I took, but I took a long break after Romy killed me for the first time. 

I wouldn't dare a +4, but maybe next time... I did use Luna's inspiration, lore and daggers for the AVs fight. First attempt at the last mission Imperious messed all up, so I had him gently killed before approaching Romy again. 

I pulled Romy and dealt with the Essences first, which took me a while (would there be a better way to deal with them?). 

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.29578e91a2338a64f880fffd3b470a11.png

• Thumbs Up 4

It's not easy to solo and ITF. Well done.

If you want you can stack confuse onto Romulus until he starts killing his own helpers.  

You can (hopefully) leave Imperious parked high in the air until you're ready to bring him into the fight. He does way more damage than you and your lores put together. So, if you can keep him from getting distracted and wandering all over he can help quite a bit if you bring him in at the right time. 

On that note, it's probably simpler to clear out a lot of other mobs while Imp is parked up high and while Rom is confused. That way Imp will be less likely to get himself killed by trying to solo the entire map. Also, when the mobs nearby have been thinned out a confused Rom is more likely to kill essence AVs on his own.

• Thumbs Up 1