Base Container Permission Windows

Akalabeth

So I always thought it was normal for the bottom portions of the permission windows to be cut off and inaccessible in salvage and enhancement containers in my base, but I found a fix once someone else mentioned they were having the same problem and everyone else thought they were crazy.

(Don't laugh at the junk in that particular table. 😛 )

There's no way to resize the window pulling any of the edges.  Moving it around or changing the game resolution does nothing.  I figured out if I go to "options/windows" there was an option for *me* and the other person but not on some others computers who I was discussing it with.  The setting was to enable automatic UI scaling.  It was set to on by default and when I undid it, a slide bar appeared and it was at 150% which I reduced to 100% and everything got really small and hard to read but the window was not cut off anymore.

I have an gigabyte nvidia gf 2060 using it on two 2k monitors.  I play in windowed mode on my main monitor but I did try moving the game window to the other monitor and it didn't change the original problem.  Nor did setting full screen mode. I've used windows 10 and 11 and had this problem on both versions.

Oh and the other person who had the problem confirmed this worked for them.  We both set permissions on all the racks we had in small ui mode and then I went back and enabled the setting again so I could see. 😛

I didn't know which forum this should go in, but I did a search to see if anyone else had posted about it and didn't see anything but I'm not the best at search queries.  At least uhm... 5 or 6 of us didn't know how to fix it or had even heard of this problem at the time so I'm just sharing.

Enhance Rack Permissions.png

• Thumbs Up 1

There are a few windows (I want to say mail, with the split between the inbox and message display) that don't resize.

It'd be nice if they did. :)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.