Electric/time

Reningrendir

Mission Statement: Create a controller that drains the endurance of all foes, keeps them extremely weakened or slowed if not completely locked down in a fight and benefit the team through increased recovery, regen and recharge.

Strengths: This build has a lot of control. I stacked random procs on some of the abilities in order to have secondary powers knocking, stunning or embolizing foes. If they are not one of those things, then their endurance is severely drained, and their attack rate is slowed.

Weaknesses: This build can't take much of a hit. Due to me stacking procs and focusing on control I wasn't able to focus on defense as much, so I had to do a few counters. I took earth's embrace and combat teleport for increased hit points and mobility.

Post First Draft Goals: I would like to get 100% up time on earths embrace to constantly have more hit points incase something hits me hard. If possible I would also like to get perma haste or as close to it as possible. Any criticism is appreciated and I am looking forward to optimizing this build. Thank you for your read.

Controller - Electric Control - Time Manipulation.mxd

Here is 2.0 which was rather quickly drafted and focused on getting the 100% up time for the two mentioned fixes as well as getting more energy through performance shifters as I predict this build to be quite the drainer so that will give me quite a bit more to run off of through longer fights.

Controller - Electric Control - Time Manipulation2.0.mxd

I'll have a look at the build after work.

My Elec/Time is currently lvl42. I really enjoy the combo for the sheer amount of control, but it is surely lacking in the dmg department. I'm not sure what to do with Gremlins because they tend to wander off more than other pets.

back in the days: Zukunft (EU) ... nowadays: Everlasting

This is 3.0 I got rid of the filler powers, changed some of the slotting around and increased the defenses by quite a bit. I believe this is the version I will run and as far as I can tell it is the most optimized version.

This one stands head and shoulders above 1.0 and 2.0 offering much more survivability without making any more than a few minor sacrifices.

Controller - Electric Control - Time Manipulation3.0.mxd

Edited by Reningrendir