Tha Dogg Pound feat. Stormzy (Beast/Storm/Mu)

SableShrike

"Smooth, like the motion of water!" - Snoop Dogg

Been mucking about with Beast/Storm since back on Live, but recently rebuilt one on Homecoming.  Finally finished IOing it out completely last night; even got the D-Sync without much fuss.

What it does:

1) Lock down entire groups.  Ravens will drop flyers for your pets to maul and with Gale and Freezing Rain you can flop entire mobs at will.  Freezing Rain or Gale make great alphas to screw up the spawns' initial return fire.  The reliable knockdown gives you considerable damage mitigation for both you and your pets.

2) Ranged and AoE are at softcap without Hurricane; this lets you use Hurricane strategically as needed but not be reliant on it.  You can easily prevent teamwipes or set up a bulwark for ranged teammates, but won't have to run it constantly and tick off the Tanker.

3) Pets are pretty tanky as well.  Most enemies are too busy falling to do much but die, yet you have all six pet IOs in Tornado for if they do take a hit.  You can top them up with O2 Boost, and all but the two smallest wolves have an autoheal.  Unless you're doing crazy stuff like +4 ITFs you shouldn't have to resummon constantly.

This honestly isn't a super expensive build to get done.  The most pricey IOs are probably the two MM ATOs, the Luck of the Gamblers, and then the Red Fortunes.   Playing the market let me get this done in about a week from level 1 to IO'd 50.

It's an easy driver yet you've enough debuffs and damage to throw that you never feel as if your just a sidekick to your pets.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Beast Mastery
Secondary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Summon Wolves -- BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(A), BldMnd-Dmg/EndRdx(31), BldMnd-Acc/EndRdx(31), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), BldMnd-Acc(33), BldMnd-Dmg(33)
Level 1: Gale -- Acc-I(A), Acc-I(34), EndRdx-I(34), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(34)
Level 2: O2 Boost -- DS:DSyncEndHeal(A)
Level 4: Hover -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(5), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(5), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(7)
Level 6: Train Beasts -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Call Ravens -- Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(A), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(9), Artl-Acc/Dam(9), Artl-Dam/Rech(11), Artl-Dam/End(11), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(13)
Level 10: Steamy Mist -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(13), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(17), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), RedFrt-Def(19), RedFrt-EndRdx(19)
Level 12: Summon Lions -- BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(A), BldMnd-Dmg/EndRdx(25), BldMnd-Acc/EndRdx(25), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), BldMnd-Acc(27), BldMnd-Dmg(31)
Level 14: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(15), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(15)
Level 16: Freezing Rain -- Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Ann-Acc/Dmg(43), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(45), Ann-ResDeb%(45)
Level 18: Fortify Pack -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 20: Hurricane -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(21)
Level 22: Evasive Maneuvers -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(23), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(23)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(45), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(46), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), RedFrt-Def(46), RedFrt-EndRdx(48)
Level 26: Summon Dire Wolf -- BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(A), BldMnd-Dmg/EndRdx(48), BldMnd-Acc/EndRdx(48), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), BldMnd-Acc(50), BldMnd-Dmg(50)
Level 28: Group Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(29), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(29)
Level 30: Tactics -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 32: Tame Beasts -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Charged Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam(36), Ags-Psi/Status(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37), GldArm-3defTpProc(37)
Level 38: Lightning Storm -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 41: Tornado -- SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(A), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(42), SvrRgh-PetResDam(42), EdcoftheM-PetDef(42), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(43), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(43)
Level 44: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(3)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(7), EndMod-I(21)
Level 1: Alpha Howler Wolf 
Level 1: Howler Wolf 
Level 1: Pack Mentality 
Level 12: Lioness 
Level 14: Afterburner 
Level 26: Dire Wolf 
------------

Edited by SableShrike