Which Interface Incarnates are working as intended?

TungstenShark

I have not Incarnated a toon in quite awhile, but working on my DM/EnA Scrapper. Options like Reactive and Paralytic look fun to play with, but as I recall, some of the Interface options do not really work and I cannot remember the details. For Scrappers is it just Degenerative or bust?

Define "works."

Do you mean objectively, mechanically, "this power is bugged and does not function properly?"  I'm not aware of any that are broken.

Or do you mean in a performance perspective?

Degen for big game hunting.  Anything with a 75% Moderate DoT for general purpose use.  Reactive is good with the -res on top of that but it's super common and will be subject to group stacking limits on a team.  Bearing that it mind sometimes it is good do diversify those bonds, so to speak.

Some of the secondary effects are of questionable value for a scrapper, sure.  Sometimes they can be leveraged.  The Slow in Gravitic stacks wonderfully with things like Reaction Time, which, not a scrapper, but you get the idea.

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

Do you mean the thing where if one part of the interface failed to proc, the other would automatically fail as well?

I believe that's fixed, but maybe someone can confirm.

I also go Degenerative Core on my melee characters unless I'm doing something thematic.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, BZRKR said:

I believe that's fixed, but maybe someone can confirm.

It was fixed. I worked it out by doing some boring statistics stuff and noticed the pattern and posted the bug report and it wasn't picked up (I think it just disappeared into the sea of bug reports at the time) and then Bopper worked it out independently, found my post confirming his theory and did a clickbait title and it got attention and got fixed.

Basically, the first roll was double-rolling, so instead of having a 25% chance to proc it would have 25% of 25% i.e. 5% to actually go off at all (and a 1.25% chance to go off twice). The 75% ones had 75% of 75% so did better. On average, it's still only an extra proc per attack, but it's better than it was.

It's fixed and I have a shiny Bug Stomper badge as a result.

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Thumbs Up 5
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

If you go radial for the 75% DoT, there are 3 that do higher damage than the others - Reactive (fire), Preemptive (ene) and Spectral (neg). 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

6 hours ago, BZRKR said:

Do you mean the thing where if one part of the interface failed to proc, the other would automatically fail as well?

Yes, this was what I referring to, thanks. I could not remember the specific details. I think it only happened with some Interface options and not all, right? At any rate, good to know this has been fixed. Thanks all!

• Thumbs Up 1