Character costume can't remove Anarchy symbol

Starhammer

So I have a character, whose costume never used Chest Detail/Symbol/Anarchy. Today, I noticed that character had an Anarchy symbol splashed across his chest on all costume slots, even those with a jacket (official shirt) where it would not have normally been applicable. The Anarchy symbol is not visible in the character selector nor costume editor. Editing the costume, even putting a different chest detail, does not fix the problem. Any other chest detail gets replaced by Anarchy symbol. Problem exists across all 3 body types. Reloading/relogging doesn't change anything. It's like it's the subject of a power effect that's suppressing the chest detail costume piece 😞

Has anyone seen this before or have any idea how to fix it? I could just rebuild the character and powerlevel it up, but if that's avoidable I'd rather not.

Are you in supergroup mode? If you go into SG mode it will put the SG symbol on your chest. I think you turn it on/off from the SG window (should be near your email window at the top of the chat tabs).

• Thumbs Up 3