Dark/Dark Dominator solo vs Malta, max difficulty, no inspirations, no deaths, no lore pets.

Voltak

I had done another video of my Dark dominator vs huge map of Carnies, and I did vs the Carnies AV +3 levels and Carnies AV +4 levels above, solo.

I decided to do one vs Malta who is among the more dangerous enemies of the game.
I did have to switch Destiny because I had endurance issues fighting Malta and not because of zappers but because of the high resistances that some of their members have so it takes more time to kill them.

Edited by Voltak
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Voltak said:

I had done another video of my Dark dominator vs huge map of Carnies, and I did vs the Carnies AV +3 levels and Carnies AV +4 levels above, solo.

I decided to do one vs Malta who is among the more dangerous enemies of the game.
I did have to switch Destiny because I had endurance issues fighting Malta and not because of zappers but because of the high resistances that some of their members have so it takes more time to kill them.

Awesome vid! What build are you using?

1 hour ago, NinjaIceBear said:

Awesome vid! What build are you using?

Thank you, Ninja. 

I am using a build made to be very tanky, as many resists numbers as I can cram, range defenses, long control duration and as much recharge as I can squeeze in there to try to reach permanent domination and such.  
This one is not a proc bomb build.  
I have the proc bomb posted in the other threads. 

• Thumbs Up 1