Enhancement drops In TF

Gilliam COH

The Last few weeks I've noticed only getting one Enhancement drop, in TF at the end of the TF. Non in the missions for the TF at all

Ive tryed it it on many diffrent level Tf and had same result.  Anyone  Else noticed this!

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.

1 hour ago, Gilliam COH said:

The Last few weeks I've noticed only getting one Enhancement drop, in TF at the end of the TF. Non in the missions for the TF at all

Were you exemplared during the TF? You won't get enhancements from mobs if you are exemplared.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Gilliam COH said:

Ive tryed it it on many diffrent level Tf and had same result.  Anyone  Else noticed this!

Additional to what AboveTheChemist already said the one drop u got is for defeating AV, the Rule you get an SO from defeating an AV bypasses the Rule for getting no Enhancement while exemplared, how many depends how many AV u focus in that TF, for Manticore TF it can be 3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server