Bio/TW Character concept help request

Cheddacheese

Hi all,

Currently, building a solid Bio/TW tank, and I am really liking the versatility of bio combined with the hard hits that TW provides.

However, I have some trouble coming up with a cool concept for the character.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!

What do you mean by concept? As in playstyle? 

I have a Bio/TW tanker who’ve I built specifically to be a bulky 5000+ HP juggernaut who’s built just to be stubborn enough to survive 

this comes at the cost of damage, cause my boy deals ZERO. I swear whenever I hit, I feel like their HP bar goes up. I think I’m healing em lol.

but we all know that the best offense is a good defense ey? 🥴 

there are gaps to this build tho. Sometimes, I get melted cause I’m lacking in resists in some department

but man, when you get all the buffs and all the support you need, it does take a lot to put a 5000 hp bulk of nonsense coming at ya.

Edited by DRoddo

Sorry I should have elaborated, my question is mainly costume/RP related.

I usually base my characters on real life superhero/fantasy characters and adding my own twist to the costume / backstory.

However, with bio I am having a difficult time coming up with a cool costume/backstory

Do yourself a favor...

use the minimal fx option..  Then it looks like a surge of weird energy..

I have a Spawn look that makes me think of the armor as bulking him up. 

If you color it Black.. you have a rail road crossing sign being used by Venom.   

Kon Gol was a character from some game, giant barbarian with a axe.   

Or, like I do.. make a costume you really like the look of, take ninja run, and use the Cutlass and you got an Angry Pirate with deep sea barnacles

• Like 1

I had a bit of trouble reconciling the titan weapon's ridiculous size. However, I got mine to work by shrinking the character to a 4-foot tall dwarf clad in heavy-set armour. His titan axe looks oversized for him but is within the realm of almost believable when I'm next to other toons or NPCs.

Before the dwarf, I tried playing with anime-inspired schoolgirls with ginormous weapons. It seemed to work, but didn't really tickle my fancy enough to keep me playing. Of course, a freakishly buff Huge body muscle head (in tank tops and jeans) thrashing around a lamp post he pulled out of the concrete or the railroad crossing sign works, but again, not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 7:17 AM, Six-Six said:

a freakishly buff Huge body muscle head (in tank tops and jeans) thrashing around a lamp post he pulled out of the concrete or the railroad crossing sign works, but again, not my cup of tea.

I have a normal body guy.  Taller than average, but not max. height.  I find the various energy/elemental swords don't look quite as silly because the blade end isn't solid material, so you can imagine it is weightless.  It also works for me with the audio.  A couple of the attacks seem to "whoosh" but not have any impact sound, which seems weird to me if I am swinging a railroad crossing sign or a giant mallet, but not weird with the energy blade.

They also mesh better conceptually with energy/elemental-themed armor sets, of course.

• Thumbs Up 1