Suggestions sought for next "alternate universe" version of my character...

biostem

So I have a tanker I've grown to love "Megalo Don", who is a 7' anthropomorphic shark.  Each interpretation gained their powers through slightly different means, but what is important is that they all use savage melee.  I already have a bio/sm and a rad/sm version, and was seeking ideas for other ones.  My current leaning is toward willpower and ice armor, but I'm open to other sets.  My only caveats are that they must use savage melee, and that I'd prefer to not use sets that make the character invisible or completely override their costume.  Your thoughts and input are greatly appreciated!  Cheers!

Oh, that was you? We were on a radio team the other night.

My Ice/Sav Tank is pretty fun. I don't think I've ever had End issues on that toon. And since Ice/ is pretty self sufficient, you get a lot of room for creativity while slotting.

Just mulling over some other ideas, Shield/Sav sounds pretty cool for the double TP nuke. SR/Sav would excel also, but that's true for SR/anything.

• Thanks 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

My fish toon "Black Seadevil" (a type of lantern fish). Is a SM/WP stalker, so far I'm loving it.

You have to figure sharks are basically WP because of their regeneration anyways. 

Although Greenland Sharks would make a good ice. Either sound great really or just make both, that could be fun leveling them at the same time.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.